New to Fey Tarot

Free Spirit

I was wondering if the study group will be starting up again. I love my Fey Cards. But I can't connect with some of them.
I'm using the Gestalt system.
I've looked at past posts, and havn't found the cards that I'm stuck on.
Please help!!!

memries

Hello Free Spirit, I am reading with The Fey Tarot right now. If you want to contact me, feel free to do so.
It seems to be the deck I relate to more than others so have been using it for quite a while now.

Free Spirit

Thanks for your reply.
What do you think of the death card?
Do you read the Gestalt way or do you connect more with the pointers in the book that came with the deck.
Leus know how your doing?

rcb30872

I only required the Fey today, so I would be looking into studying it a bit. I took a quick look at the cards, and :eek:

Free Spirit

Once you've studied them a bit. Let me know what you think.

rcb30872

OK, will do, but mind you I am sort of got a study group going with the Forest Folklore and continuing on with the Celestial, but I will definitely find some time out to check them out in more detail.

Free Spirit

Thanks I would really appreciate that!!!

kwesifriends

Fey tarot is one of my favorite card and my first deck but I have problem using it and I wish I could learn it again. I'm using Robin Wood tarot right now. I wish you bought the companion book it's very helpful. Have fun and Good luck.

Free Spirit

I've got the little white book if thats what you mean.
Or is there a companion book to buy?

kwesifriends

Free Spirit said:
I've got the little white book if thats what you mean.
Or is there a companion book to buy?

There's still a companion book it's color violet but I don't know were to buy I wish you could find 1.