Vision Quest - Four of Fire

Soaring Eagle

Description: There are four herb packets placed upon a woven rug, the steam that is coming from the center goes between the items.

Significant Details: The herb packets, with the steam between them are creating a connection with the four elements and directions.

My Interpretation: One cycle ending, signifying the start of a new cycle, a change of directions possibly. The current cycle is settled, there is successful conclusion, thus also a positive beginning. Things are in harmony.

divinegoddess

Numerology Reference: 4 - Security, Stability, Foundation, Focus, Structure, Stagnation

Keywords*: Completion, change, settlement, successful conclusion as much as a positive beginning, harmony

Inner message*: Something important is reaching a point of fruition and therefore conclusion. Accept that everything in life has a beginning, a middle and an end. Welcome the fact that every process, every situation, contains its own dissolution.

Outward manifestation*: By consciously going through a certain situation all the way, you become capable of finally letting it go completely. As the incense of healing herbs clears stagnant vibrations ini the atmosphere, you too must let yourself become inwardly empty and clear in order to welcome the new. (If you have asked about a relationship, this card signifies the possibility that it may soon change profoundly.)

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: Why did I see the steam as lightning bolts at first?

My Interpretation: Read Soaring Eagle’s interpretation! :)

*From LWB

Soaring Eagle

They do look like lightning bolts. :) I hadn't truly noticed that before. As lightning they would mean rapid changes.

divinegoddess

They do look like lightning bolts. :) I hadn't truly noticed that before. As lightning they would mean rapid changes.

I will add that to my notes! Thanks :)