Joy and Sorrow Released

Hexi

Joy and Sorrow is now available through my website. If you were on the notification list and did not receive a notice, please message me and I will send you the info to purchase the decks at a discount.

Available in two sizes poker, tuck box and jumbo, clam shell box. Borderless, linen finish UV coating. Meditations on backs of the cards. Shipped internationally

www.roxiartwork.ca

MoonGypsy

Joy and Sorrow is now available through my website. If you were on the notification list and did not receive a notice, please message me and I will send you the info to purchase the decks at a discount.

Available in two sizes poker, tuck box and jumbo, clam shell box. Borderless, linen finish UV coating. Meditations on backs of the cards. Shipped internationally

www.roxiartwork.ca

i ordered a poker size as soon as i received my email notification, Hexi! :D
i am sure i will be wanting to order the jumbo, too...hopefully before the discount expires...
as i have $ need to wait a bit...

Hexi

thanks

thanks for your order, I just tucked my proof in my purse today and was able to show it off to the printer. It is a great purse size.

I hope the images and meditations bring you a moment's peace and grace.
Cheers Hexi

HighPriestess

I'm excited for my jumbo size deck to get here!

Hexi

jumbo cards

the jumbo cards really show off the art work, and the larger meditations are, of course, easier to read.

Enjoy when you get it. Cheers Hexi

RiverRunsDeep

the jumbo cards really show off the art work, and the larger meditations are, of course, easier to read.

Enjoy when you get it. Cheers Hexi

I'm so happy to hear this; I ordered the jumbo size as well, and I'm looking forward to seeing the deck "in person". I really appreciate the thought and intention that went into the creation of this deck. Death, loss, and grief have been familiar companions over the past few years, and a deck like this is so helpful in working through those issues. Thank you so much for sharing your work. :)

Hexi

thanks for feedback

Thanks for your positive feedback, yes this deck is focused on healing from grief, something I have found never goes away, but you learn to deal with a hole in your heart. Art is healing and this deck helps in that regard.

I also have signed prints, metal prints and metal magnets coming to brighten your decor.

MoonGypsy

Completely Thrilled! <3

Dearest Roxi/Hexi! :love:

i have received my poker sized Joy and Sorrow Deck, and [as i KNEW i would be]i am
completely thrilled with it on all levels. Your uplifting colorful art always gladdens my eyes and uplifts my soul--it really is so unique and deeply spiritual.
The affirmations are so healing...words cannot express. As one who is always working
on healing grief due to countless losses of family, friends, spiritual mentors, and animal children-- i am deeply appreciative to have this wonderful healing tool that resonates so much with my heart and soul. You are so gifted, Roxi! Thank You so much for baring your soul and sharing your deeply inspired ART!

i just ordered a JUMBO sized also! i will keep the Poker sized in my purse, and will
use the Jumbo for meditation at home.

ETA: And the printing quality and cardstock are outstanding!

Hexi

thank you for wonderful comments.

Moongypsy, your post warms my heart, so wonderful that this deck, which comes from my heart touches yours in the way I had intended. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and I am so glad this deck is helpful in your healing journey.

Would it be alright to copy your comments to share online?

Thanks Hexi. xoxo

MoonGypsy

Moongypsy, your post warms my heart, so wonderful that this deck, which comes from my heart touches yours in the way I had intended. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and I am so glad this deck is helpful in your healing journey.

Would it be alright to copy your comments to share online?

Thanks Hexi. xoxo

Hexi, dear--Please feel free to use my comments where and how they can best serve...:)
i am honored. :love: