"Hedgewytch" cartomancy practice

kalliope

I've just started working on Dawn Hedgewych's cartomancy and notice that in the intermediate section the diagrams for the layout of these two spreads is missing on the archive server.

Does anybody know what these spreads look like? Ok, I guess one is in pairs and the other looks like a wheel :) but I wonder if anyone has any more specific knowledge. Maybe someone took notes from the original server?

Many many thanks!

David :)

Hi David,
I believe I have the images of the layouts. Can you tell me which ones exactly you need? What are the names of the layouts, or in which sections are your images missing?

Am I allowed to post images in this forum, either inline (hosted elsewhere) or attached to the post? (Come to think of it, can someone point me toward all of the rules about which sub forums allow images??)

-Nicole

junheng

Coven Spread and Wheel Spread

Hi Nicole!

Thank you for your reply. Very sweet of you to offer to help :)

I've looked through the whole of Dawn (Hedgewytch)'s cartomancy pages (4 internet pages) on the archive server:
http://web.archive.org/web/20080412025849/http://www.hedgewytchery.com/cartomancy.html

and all the info appears to be intact except two diagrams in the 'Wytch of Middling Memory' section: the diagram of the 'coven spread' and the diagram of the 'wheel spread.'

I have got about half way through the Intermediate section so will be approaching this material soon and would be soooo grateful if someone could dig those two diagrams out for me (maybe they got the info while the site was on its orginal server?).

If you're able to help my email address is info@junhengclinic.com

Also, I wonder if the originator of this thread ever set up their study group? Do you know? Not sure if I could commit to that, but it would be nice to know about it.

Many thanks, Nicole

Peace be with you and a very happy Yule!

David <];)

Est

Hi David,
I believe I have the images of the layouts. Can you tell me which ones exactly you need? What are the names of the layouts, or in which sections are your images missing?

Am I allowed to post images in this forum, either inline (hosted elsewhere) or attached to the post? (Come to think of it, can someone point me toward all of the rules about which sub forums allow images??)

-Nicole

Hi Nicole, for me, all images from the 'Wytch of Exceptional Memory' section are missing:

- Coven spread
- Coven/future example
- Coven spread/question example
- The Wheel

If you have those images, that would be great! You can upload pictures to a photo sharing site like Photobucket or Flickr, and then give the link here, or subscribers can attach pictures directly to their posts in many forums (though I'm not sure exactly which...)

Thanks in advance for anything you have available :)

junheng

Hi Nicole and Est.

Ah, sorry I had a dumb moment. The missing images for me are basically the same as what Est said. :)

David <];)
info@JunHengClinic.com

kalliope

Hi David and Est,

I'll mess with the pictures tomorrow and should be able to get them up then!

-Nicole

kalliope

Okay, so if I'm understanding correctly, there were four pictures missing. I have numbered the Coven spreads for the order in which they appear in the material, and then there is also the Wheel layout.

I have created an album with a password so that only Aeclectic members who read this post can access the pictures. The password is: playingcards

You should be able to download the pictures. Please let me know if you have any problems!
Here's the link!

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/kalliope/DivinationPics/Cartomancy/

-Nicole

Est

Nicole, you are a wonder and a marvel. Thank you! :heart: It's VERY helpful to see the images :)

junheng

The images missing on Hedgewytch's website

Dear Nicole. You are truly an angel! Thank you for this. It really helps. I have now copied the images and look forward to working through these sections.

All the best, David. :)

kalliope

Aww, you're welcome, you guys! Just glad I could help. :)

-Nicole