Round 2: AT Patchwork Deck Creation

gregory

cardlady22 said:
Tower, Moon, 2 of Cups

and possibly the 4 of Cups (which I will switch another Gill Tarot card with one of my own assignments since it was my flub)

ETA: Anastacia had PMed a while ago, so I want to give her dibs if she has any of the cards- if we end up needing them. I'm thinking we should give it another 7-10 days since they're sent by zan_chan & nicole_.
Yes indeed. But I will see what I have (got another couple recently...)

cardlady22

:( Still no arrivals of nicole_ or zan_chan's cards.

cardlady22

Just a little bump. No new mail yet.

kaleanna

Hiya Cardlady,

I have a mystic dreamer deck that had a couple of cards get messed up so can send any of them to you except for the two messed up ones (the world card and the queen of wands cards)

cardlady22

:party: Happy Dance! :party:

You're Officially In! I've noted you in the first post, but we'll wait a bit for a specific card assignment.

kaleanna

cardlady22 said:
:party: Happy Dance! :party:

You're Officially In! I've noted you in the first post, but we'll wait a bit for a specific card assignment.

Awesome, have them here by the puter for when the specific card assignment is issued:D

Aulruna

I still have my incomplete Comparative. Could offer Tower or 4 of Cups. Would need to check for Moon, but I think that one is gone.

cardlady22

Aulruna said:
I still have my incomplete Comparative. Could offer Tower or 4 of Cups. Would need to check for Moon, but I think that one is gone.
Which do you like better? Just off the top of my head it would be cool as the 4 of Cups since it shows four decks.
ETA: Just peeked at scans. The feel from the Tower selection is awesome too.

cardlady22

PMs are flitting back and forth . . . we may be asking a couple of people for switcheroos.

cardlady22

card assignment update

I think we've done it! :grin:

Oddity ~ Papus, 4 of Cups

gregory ~ Elemental, 3 of Cups
Samurai, 7 of Swords

PathWalker ~ Arcus Arcanum (Ru), 2 of Cups

kaleanna ~ Mystic Dreamer, Moon

Aulruna ~ Comparative, Tower

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

**I would like to keep nicole_ and zan_chan in the Travel List, since I have no doubt that they mailed their cards. The loss was not their responsibility.

BlueDragonfly, you have the list of contributors to the bag, correct?