Round 2: AT Patchwork Deck Creation

cardlady22

I'm working up a list of everyone who contributed and will send PMs/emails with a link to the thread here. All cards have been assigned.

Hopefully, those who have not been on AT for a while, will pop back in after they receive the notice.

gregory

I'm working up a list of everyone who contributed and will send PMs/emails with a link to the thread here. All cards have been assigned.

Hopefully, those who have not been on AT for a while, will pop back in after they receive the notice.

But have all the cards been RECEIVED ?

cardlady22

But have all the cards been RECEIVED ?
All but the Empress, which will come with the bag. BlueDragonfly hopes to be able to mail out on Monday.

gregory

Wheeeeeee :D

I do have a greenie Empress, should it be necessary and if we REALLY have no Thoth card....

cardlady22

I do have a greenie Empress, should it be necessary and if we REALLY have no Thoth card....
}) Or were you interested in looking at the cards you contributed and switching out for a Thoth?

I know, I'm awful. But I had to throw it out there . . .

gregory

No - I really DO have one, if hers gets lost or anything, is all. And a lot of other Thoth cards but not all.

BlueDragonfly

Oh God's I hope it doesn't get lost.....it's coming with the bag(which has given me fits of exasperation over the months).....And I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to get done....but life just sucks so badly at times that creativity just flies out the window.

gregory

No worries. I was just away for so long I lost all my plots and a few of other people's to boot :(

cardlady22

It's almost the equinox! Hope everyone has a lovely season- be it autumn or spring. :grin:

PathWalker

I was just thinking of this thread a day or so ago, and wondering how we were getting on :)

What's the latest?

PW X