Chronata's Other Happy Distraction...

Chronata

TOAST!

Thanks Garmonbozia! Like I don't have all this other stuff to do! :D

Actually, I have been thinking about this one again...found it the other day.

I really need a pencil sharpener...as this one is entirely prismacolor pencil, and my pencils need some love!

Elven

*throws a million pencil sharpeners in Chronata's direction*
:D

silverwings94

TOAST!

Actually, I have been thinking about this one again...found it the other day.

I really need a pencil sharpener...as this one is entirely prismacolor pencil, and my pencils need some love!

Hey sweetie, I'd be more than willing to keep your pencils sharpened and anything else you need done.
Kat

magpie9

I want one for absolutely sure!

MagsStardustBlack

Its really fun chronata :.) The images made me smile right away. Toast is so fun and I just love Be Silly as I feel a lot of the time adults loose this aspect of themselves or it can be taken away from them from people who would mock them. Then they loose self esteem. Being silly is so good for the soul. I love the blue hair. This is going ti be a really fun oracle. Wish you tons of energy and good nights sleep lol so you can get this done along with the others too lol xx

Padma

tried to post last night, but the forum ate my answer. I want one too. If you need anything to complete the deck, pm me...I will do anything for toast! :laugh:

strings of life

How about:

"Zen Atmosphere"

* sits and chants ohm Ω *

Oh, I hope you will complete it.

Now you have me thinking of more card ideas :laugh:.

garmonbozia

TOAST!

:D

No worries, fans of your decks can be patient. Probably best not to rush a deck like this, otherwise you might be picking objects to include just to finish it rather than waiting for the right inspired image to enter your imagination and demand to be included.

Besides, if I could pick any one of your in progress decks to magically be complete at this moment, it would be the Midnight Masquerade one. That's the one that gives me the itch. :)

Chronata

yeah...I would like to complete the Masquerade as well.

As for this one (which I like to call That Facetious Oracle) I actually have an entire notebook of card titles, sketches and meanings.
I think I have been working on this one longer than any other deck project.