Thanks, Elven. :heart:

la-luna

sacredashes i've got only one thing to say after seeing your entry : WOOOOOW

i'm feeling very badly now about my "creation"

sacredashes

la-luna said:
sacredashes i've got only one thing to say after seeing your entry : WOOOOOW

i'm feeling very badly now about my "creation"

Oh...good lord... please, please, please don't feel bad!! on my knees, la luna...

Its all for good fun and honestly, I was feeling insecure about my work too and Tom was real nice and he had a word with me about it.

I'm sure your work will be just as WOOOOOW too!

Ash

raventepes

Alright. I just submitted it to Tom and now I'll post it here.

Attachments

• Calender Submit small.jpg
    Calender Submit small.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 131

Major Tom

raventepes said:
Alright. I just submitted it to Tom and now I'll post it here.

:eek: This is so sudden. And just to break the silence. I'm stunned. It's so powerful.

Is there any thing at all you'd like to tell us about it? I'm not certain I understand the symbolism. :confused:

Major Tom

sacredashes said:
Oh...good lord... please, please, please don't feel bad!! on my knees, la luna...

Its all for good fun and honestly, I was feeling insecure about my work too and Tom was real nice and he had a word with me about it.

I'm sure your work will be just as WOOOOOW too!

I've been invoked so must echo.

Please show us. WoooWhoo. ;)

raventepes

It symbolizes a joining and blending of the elements. Everything there is represented. Fire, water, air and earth.

It's a photo collage taken useing 3 pictures. One being a volcano with water at its foot, one of some trees, and another of fire. Then I blended them together, modified the color in some parts and there ya go. All that was left was shrink it to the size it needed to be and add text.

sacredashes

Major Tom said:

:laugh: You are funny, Tom

raventepes said:
It symbolizes a joining and blending of the elements. Everything there is represented. Fire, water, air and earth.

Yes.. I see it now. It's reminds me a little bit of the Northern Lights.... real beautiful in a melancholic kind of way.

la-luna

Major Tom said:

what a reactions - i was just under the influence of you creation but fear not i'm still working on mine :) so no fear i'm stll in it