Tea Leaf Oracle Cards partner

Tarot Fairy

I would love to participate a weekly reading exchange, great idea!

krystalkitty

Im looking for someone to exchange with using these so can get to relate a little more to the ins and out..

Lourdez

Im looking for someone to exchange with using these so can get to relate a little more to the ins and out..

Hi Krystal I can exchange? I have had these for quite sometime but can dig them up and blow the dust off lol I just got distracted by to many other decks x

krystalkitty

that would be great as brought these used for a bit then like you distracted by a load of new decks and these were neglected... would you be up for maybe looking at the next 3-6 months using the month cards and 4 card draw for each month... :) if you are up for this let me know how many months be interesting to see how it plays out.. xx

Lourdez

that would be great as brought these used for a bit then like you distracted by a load of new decks and these were neglected... would you be up for maybe looking at the next 3-6 months using the month cards and 4 card draw for each month... :) if you are up for this let me know how many months be interesting to see how it plays out.. xx

I would love that !! Ok so where do we post as I am new and not wanting to make any more errors for the week haha :) oh and I'm happy with whichever 3 or 6 month and I can do your weeklys to if you like :)

krystalkitty

Ahh yay I will start up our own exchange thread in the readings part and hey lets go for 6 months to give an overview ( im sure it said in here book best to redo after 3 months to see if on same path as choices we make obviously effect what comes to be)
I will also do a weekly read if you are up for keeping that going so we can get to know the cards and how they interlink with each other :) x

Very excited ...

Lourdez

Sounds perfect can't wait!! I will do these ASAP tonight or no later than tomorrow morning....so happy :)

SarahMaeDee

May I join the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards study group? I just got this set today, and it is beautiful.