Earth Magic by Farmer is gorgeous.

danieljuk

I am so glad this thread enabled at least two people :thumbsup: I hope you love the oracle as much as us!

I recently did a reading thread with this oracle and I was using it for many different people and the readings went surprisingly deep and complex. I was aiming for quick short readings with it, it was nice to do it though but I was surprised with the direction they went, very readable! It's more than just natural, elements or pagan type themes :)

RavenLuna

I've looked at this oracle deck on and off for some time, but this thread has just seriously enabled me. Another one for my wish list!

MagsStardustBlack

I am so glad that some of you have been enabled. It truly is stunning and has such a powerful energy it really needs it's own alter sacred space. I feel like the cards all have such depth and layers, each one a window and a world within. Each is an infinite reservoir like pools of knowledge. I adore this deck. And the little book is quite chunky and in depth ❤

Madrigal

Y'all are so generous to share in the enabling joy lol :joke:

My deck is due to arrive today :party:

DanThorpe

absolutely beautiful deck, the Lightning card is just awe inspiring as is Tsunami and Volcano.
Really deep deck and the book is full of great info too. If anyone is on the fence on whether or not to purchase, do not wait, i fail to see how anyone could not love this superb deck

lark

I woke up in a really bad mood yesterday and I pulled Volcano for my card of the day.
Kind of made me laugh. :)

Madrigal

My deck arrived today and setting the tone for its potential and presence in my life I pulled this lovely one...

photo-360_zpso5okdck9.jpg

MagsStardustBlack

My deck arrived today and setting the tone for its potential and presence in my life I pulled this lovely one...

photo-360_zpso5okdck9.jpg

Stunning! :love:

It looks to me like a hand holding the sun, can anyone else see that :)?

decan

I found out this Oracle randomly yesterday on the Forum, and looking at the Cards (on Google images) I found them gorgeous, with something shamanic, I don't know exactly for the moment. And so I ordered it!
I will receive it in 3 or 4 days I believe, and I can't wait to have it.