Oracle decks with many cards?

dancing_moon

This is amazing, MoonGypsy! :thumbsup: A very beautiful and inspiring deck. It must be perfect for meditation and guidance. Thanks for mentioning it!

And yes, CN, this thread is highly enabling. Everyone's been warned. :D

someones_princess

Journey of Love By Alana Fairchild, Rassouli and Richard Cohn has 70 cards. Its amazing and beautiful and just a nice deck. It's published by Blue Angel :)

2dogs

I've now bought the large companion book for The Photographic Card Deck of the Elements which contains additional images and a lot more text, making it much better as an oracle :cool3:.

dancing_moon

Journey of Love By Alana Fairchild, Rassouli and Richard Cohn has 70 cards. Its amazing and beautiful and just a nice deck. It's published by Blue Angel :)

Thanks for this, someones_princess! The deck looks very soothing and positive, and I love the rich colors. I'm not a fan of all-inspirational decks, but this one seems to go about it very naturally and gracefully.

I've now bought the large companion book for The Photographic Card Deck of the Elements which contains additional images and a lot more text, making it much better as an oracle :cool3:.

If the publishers only knew. :joke: :thumbsup:

rachelcat

VERY enabling! I have the Elements deck, but haven't actually tried to read with it. Thanks for the encouragement by example. I'm going to try it soon!

And the Yoginis looks like a must-have! (And very reasonably priced.)

Ok, to stay on topic, I'll recommend LS Dream Inspirational Cards. http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/dream/ It has 78 cards, but it's not a tarot. Great if you like surreal artwork. I'm not sure how it works for reading about dreams, but it is very thought-provoking for regular readings.

(Off to buy the yoginis, darn it!)

dancing_moon

Thanks for chiming in, rachelcat! I've been looking at that deck, and something has always been stopping me from exploring further. I might put my finger on it after some more views.

Enjoy your Yoginis! ;)

Carla, thanks for the recommendation and the review link (loved the dog too ;))! These decks look interesting, and I like the fact that on such large cards there are no borders or words. :thumbsup:

Zelmira

Thanks very much, AJ and rachelcat! Did you mean Ocean Oracle? I love shells, so it's definitely a possibility. :thumbsup: Storyworld sounds like an interesting concept - is it suitable for readings as well?

Oh yes, I was thinking about combining several decks. Wonderful suggestions for combinations, this is my 'back-up option' just in case. :D

I am currently doing readings with the Storyworld cards and also with cards from the game Dixit. There are also to previous threads with the readings I have done with both sets of cards. There are maaaaaany cards in both of them.

Zelmira

dancing_moon

Thanks, Zelmira! I'm enjoying reading through them. :D