Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

In need of gay tarot help

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Gay Tarot

Resident

Memor 
Resident
In need of gay tarot help

I've recently started to try my hand at tarot when I saw the Gay Tarot Deck by Antonella P. and Lee B. (which was/is awesome!) I've recently lost the small booklet with the card meanings and I'm too much of a beginner to know what they all mean. Could someone direct me to where I could find the meanings over again? I was told to go out and buy a book with all tarot meanings, but that's pretty hard to do when you're a jobless freshman and want to keep the book pocket sized so your folks won't see D=.

Please help! and Thank you!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
Citizen

x_shadow_xx 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memor
I've recently started to try my hand at tarot when I saw the Gay Tarot Deck by Antonella P. and Lee B. (which was/is awesome!) I've recently lost the small booklet with the card meanings and I'm too much of a beginner to know what they all mean. Could someone direct me to where I could find the meanings over again? I was told to go out and buy a book with all tarot meanings, but that's pretty hard to do when you're a jobless freshman and want to keep the book pocket sized so your folks won't see D=.

Please help! and Thank you!
Hey I don't have this deck, but having seen a preview of the cards I would say the meanings are the same as the RWS deck, if you click on 'learn' up in the top corner of the site it will take you to a very easy meanings tutorial. I'm a beginner myself and found it so useful

HTH
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
Citizen

Le Fanu 
Citizen

Itīs a RWS based deck. You can use any book which discusses this system. Im currently reading Tarot Plain and Simple (canīt remember the author, but itīs listed on amazon) which I think would be excellent for beginners.

Also, the creator, Lee, is a member here at AT I think. If it were me Id send him a pm; he might have the LWB as a document he can send if you ask him nicely...

just an idea...
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3
Citizen

Lee 
Citizen

Unfortunately after a computer crash a few months ago, I no longer have a copy.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #4

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.