Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

360 hand drawn pictures

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Study Groups > Sabian Symbols

Citizen

MCsea 
Citizen

Agreed

HI Babalon Jones
thank you for your feedback - yes $75 is a huge amount and I agree being able to SEE some of the art is awesome - I just checked and the e-book is $40 full price - but you know how Amazon are - they often reduce these books if you have a wish listed... sometimes they just have sales.. Oh and you CAN view inside the book

Marina
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
Citizen

daphne 
Citizen

What about printing the deck of cards? Now it is simple to be done, using printerstudio.com, for instance.
I would be very interested to buy it, I am looking for a deck with all 360 scenes.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12
Citizen

MCsea 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphne View Post
What about printing the deck of cards? Now it is simple to be done, using printerstudio.com, for instance.
I would be very interested to buy it, I am looking for a deck with all 360 scenes.
I will let Judith know - she has a website where you can contact her but I cant seem to find it at the moment. Her book as an ebook is only $20 US I think - and that could be printed I suppose... she worked very hard on these and they have so much to them - blessings
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #13
Citizen

daphne 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCsea View Post
I will let Judith know - she has a website where you can contact her but I cant seem to find it at the moment. Her book as an ebook is only $20 US I think - and that could be printed I suppose... she worked very hard on these and they have so much to them - blessings
Then it is worth making a deck of them. No risks, she just has to upload the images on printerstudio website and people can order directly a copy. I would buy one, of course, if reasonably priced. Not so much interested in ebook, I want to be able to play around with the cards.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #14

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.