Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Sabian Symbols: Birth Charts

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Study Groups > Sabian Symbols

Citizen

cardlady22 
Citizen

gathering links for chart interpretation

We got into this in a Trade Train Pub thread and I thought people might like to be able to find them here.

Marc Edmund Jones on Theodore Roosevelt's chart:
http://sabian.org/horoscope_interpretation.php

An article by our own MCsea?
http://www.awesomeuniverse.com/sabia...bian_intro.htm

4 angles of the chart
http://www.cornerstone-astrology.com...elineation.htm
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #21
Citizen

MCsea 
Citizen

(Blush) yes I write articles on that site - for beginners mainly - there is a link to past articles on the left top side too - about 10 there now...

thanks again!
marina
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #22
Citizen

MaineGirl117 
Citizen

I'm bumping this thread to the top, as I have intentions of posting my natal chart information in relation to the Sabian Symbols. Glad to find this thread already made. My particular interest is the stellium (5 planets) in my 1st house (along with my ascendant symbol), which concerns appearance/how others see you.. the "I Am" mentality.. all so very interesting.

I've also be relating these symbols to my Tarot birthday card, the 5 of Pentacles - seemed rather dreary and forlorn for a time there, until I realized that I reached a point of self knowing where I was no longer the lost soul looking for shelter, but instead the church with the bright welcoming window offering shelter to others. More on this later....
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #23
Citizen

MCsea 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaineGirl117 View Post
I'm bumping this thread to the top, as I have intentions of posting my natal chart information in relation to the Sabian Symbols. Glad to find this thread already made. My particular interest is the stellium (5 planets) in my 1st house (along with my ascendant symbol), which concerns appearance/how others see you.. the "I Am" mentality.. all so very interesting.

I've also be relating these symbols to my Tarot birthday card, the 5 of Pentacles - seemed rather dreary and forlorn for a time there, until I realized that I reached a point of self knowing where I was no longer the lost soul looking for shelter, but instead the church with the bright welcoming window offering shelter to others. More on this later....
Awesome
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #24

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.