What's the Postman Bringing You? 2010 Part 2

Nina*

I STILL didn't receive my Shadowscapes from Tarot Garden and it's never taken that long from there before. I'm afraid it's been lost.... :(

Londubh

I received the Shadowscapes Tarot on Thursday of this week. It was a pleasant surprise. A friend of mine pre-ordered it in January for my birthday and I finally got the last part of my present. Not a bad way to stretch out ones birthday.

Londubh

Nina* said:
I STILL didn't receive my Shadowscapes from Tarot Garden and it's never taken that long from there before. I'm afraid it's been lost.... :(

I think any mail right now is subject to possible slow delivery because of the volcano, don't worry too much yet.

I keep thinking I want to order something from Alida, but I think I should just wait a couple of more weeks for everything to smooth out. (except I'm not really sure I can really wait a couple of weeks, lol).

Susanne Röttges

yes i m still waiting for shadowscape, too the vulcanic was the reason for the delay i stron mean Libri is a good Service in Germany normally

rachelcat

I hope the delays are all worked out soon. No-one expected a volcano!

I am expecting and have gotten an embarrassment of riches! I'm expecting Wang's Qabalistic Tarot book from eBay, Tarot of Dreams from Starlily, and the Doreen Virtue Archangels from an irl trade.

I recently picked up Legacy of the Divine and Shadowscapes. Other recent gains are the Mystic Rubaiyat!!!, Quantum, Secret World of Crystals Journey Cards, Sacred Mirrors Cards, Shaman's Oracle, I Ching Dead Moon, I Ching Tarot, and Lisa Hunt's Fairy Tale.

I'm having a card BALL over here!

Debra

Biedermeier fortune telling cards, Piatnik
Egorov Tarot cards
a Hungarian folklore playing card deck
something else :laugh:

Starshower

My longed-for Shadowscapes kit has arrived, just 5 days after I ordered it (from The Book Depository UK.) Hooray - it's really lovely! :)

shadowdancer

had word via e-mail, my glitter Illuminated is on its way to me :) :)

Davina

BlueMoon3151

I'm waiting for my Dragon Tarot deck to come :heart: I believe it's being mailed today. I can't wait!
I also ordered a Faery Wicca Tarot deck that should be coming in in a couple of days.
*Goes back to camping out by the mailbox*

Altena

The postman showed up with a pocket-size Buckland Romani Tarot from the lovely photokat :D Like the 1st edition it is borderless, the colors are crisp and gorgeous and what a fantastic quality cardstock! This is definitely going with me on my vacation to the US this summer, so convenient not having to bring all those large, bulky decks.