What's the Postman Bringing You? 2010 Part 2

Carla

The postman will soon be bringing me three new tarot bags from Sulis, made for my Roots of Asia, Druidcraft and Haindl decks. Yay!

ncharge

Bohemian Gothic 2nd Edition, Celtic Wisdom Tarot, Tarot of the Secret Forest, and the Green Man Tree Oracle. I am so excited!

WonderGuy

Dirty Tarot is on its way!

Le Fanu

An older edition of the El Gran Tarot Esoterico, the Spanish Marseilles (beautifully crisp lines and gold background. A really lovely version of the Conver) and also another copy of the LoS Minchiate (the one with the blue box and King of Cups on the front; my others have a red box and Fortune on the front!)

MysticalMoose

The Oracle of The Dragonfae climbed thru my letterbox today & they are just lovely :)

Hathor

I'm waiting for the 8-Bit Tarot by Indigo Kelleigh.

Scarlet27

I'm really looking forward to getting Davis-Paterson's Celtic Tarot and the Celtic Messages round oracle from MoonGypsy :love: and a lovely purple+gold bag from Sulis :D

*Fingers crossed*

Libra8ca

The "Secret World of Crystals" oracle finally arrived and it's stunning!

Yasmin

Pre-ordered the new BG; and today I ordered The Vanessa (an impulse buy but I can't resist it when others call a deck "under-rated")! :D

WonderGuy

Fradella Adventure deck is also on its way. (the comic book nerd in me just couldn't resist) and Chronata's mention of it on the "gulity pleasure" thread had a hand in the decision also!