What's the Postman Bringing You? 2010 Part 2

strings of life

MoonGypsy said:
Actually, someone mentioned this particular Buckland Romani deck is from Poland.

ETA: I found it, it was in Aurarcana's post:

Publisher: Česká Karta - Poland (Printed in 2009). There's an address on the box too.

Also, the Russian ones had a flower border...

Hugs,
MGxxx
Yes, that's what the box says...

shadowdancer

so is the one from Poland a legal one? If so, that will be heartening to hear. :)

Davina

HearthCricket

Tarot of the Pirates and a bunch of books arrived.

Also picked up Karma Cards. After hearing about all the fun the people at the RS2010 had with them, I have to give them a try! I love the way the book first tells you to center yourself and be in a quiet place. Something tells me there was much giggling and chaos while this was being done at RS! :)

zan_chan

The tarot de trieste just arrived. What a surprisingly lovely deck. So many odd details!

Dusk Till Dawn

Shadowscapes has shipped and will arrive soon. I am still waiting on the Minute.
The Magna Veritas should be here soon also. Also the Melissa Lenormand, and the Thayer.
I just ordered the Sidhe. I couldn't resist.

Wendywu

He brought me a shrink wrapped Tarot of Oz :) I'm so pleased - such a fun deck. Should have a bite too, I think.

Altena

I received yet another notification of a package too big for the mailbox arriving at the post office, so my guess is that it's the Shadowscapes. Haven't picked it up yet though.

What was small enough for the mailbox was Lynyrd Narciso's beautiful Tarot Bagong Sining that arrived today. The deck comes in a lovely box wrapped with a black ribbon and as extra gifts you get two of Lynyrd's miniature decks: Tarot Parac and Tarot Giguil.....both super-cute :D

emmsma

Got a phone call this morning from the Postmaster General.

Had a package go missing. When I tracked my trade from jcwirish, it said i was left a slip on 4.17.

Not in my box! Well I never got a second slip either! But I put in a resend request, and will pick up this afternoon. And there is a second package waiting too!

So picking up Grail Tarot, and um... something else.

greatdane

Whoo Hoo!

Just got Russian Tarot of St. Petersburg and Old English Tarot, thanks Ncharge! Oh, and Ncharge threw in the Gilded Tarot as well, which I wasn't expecting! I LOVE surprises. Ncharge, you rock!

Blessings,
GD

Starshower

Today I received:
"The pictorial key to the Tarot" by A.E.Waite, &
"The Tarot. A key to the wisdom of the ages" by P.F.Case.

(Both are for a friend's birthday in a month - but I hope to read them first! ;) )