What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

FaintlyMacabre

Well it would be nice if the postman brought my 2 X Fountain Tarots which were dispatched mid-November. And yes I blame you Mr postman for the crappy postal service.

And while you're at it, bring my Spanish small-sized Rohrig. I got an amazon review email today asking me if I'd received it by the 19th January.

Er, no...

Have you considered changing that location? Somewhere friendly with cocoa?

Asher

Late to the party, but...

Just got a copy of Patrick Valenza's Trionfi della Luna, with English titles. I considered some of the Paradoxical versions, but the coloring of this one is much more attractive to me.

rachelcat

A replacement Silicon Dawn and the Visual Zodiac from wonderful trading partners over on the trading forum!

(I've missed posting here, but it seems like I have everything I want now. Which is sad for a collector . . . )

Scarlet Woodland

Yay! My credit card hates me right now but I'm very happy to have a Lunatic Tarot on its way to me from Nina* :D

illyria

Yay! My credit card hates me right now but I'm very happy to have a Lunatic Tarot on its way to me from Nina* :D

Oh goodness, talk about synchronicity! I have a Lunatic Tarot on the way to me, too! *does the dance with Scarlet*

Cocobird55

My mass-produced Tarot of Dreams came today. Very nice, but can't actually keep the cards in the box. That's okay -- I have a bag for it on the way.

JadePixie

Tarot of The Old Path and Madru Das Baum, the earthy cheerful imagery of these decks was really appealing to me.

illyria

Tarot of The Old Path and Madru Das Baum, the earthy cheerful imagery of these decks was really appealing to me.

The Madru: Das Baum is so charming! You'll enjoy it! I don't recall ever reading with it more than a few times, but it does have such a happy vibe.