Which decks do you use in the winter?

collielin

I received the Snowland deck yesterday from Janet Boyer. And for anyone wanting a winter themed deck - this is it!!! All winter, all snow. Our family celebrates the winter Solstice and more than any other deck in my collection this one will be my "go-to" deck for our family gathering.

There is no box, but it comes with a lovely winter print cloth bag. There is no LWB, but there is a pdf download instead.

Anyway, for you winter lovers - check this one out.

theEnigma

The Christmas Edition of the Kings Journey Tarot is fun to use right now and goes in my mix.

Michellehihi

The Christmas Edition of the Kings Journey Tarot is fun to use right now and goes in my mix.

I have this deck and I don't use it because I find it creepy.

MissChiff

I believe the Prisma visions tarot was mentioned a couple of times. That's one I tend to use a lot more during the ❄️ I think that the Pagan Otherworlds deck is lovely this winter.

FLizarraga

Same one I use all year long: the Golden Tarot (Black's).

I'm beginning to wonder why I have bothered to get all those decks, if I rarely use them.

RiverRunsDeep

Same one I use all year long: the Golden Tarot (Black's).

I'm beginning to wonder why I have bothered to get all those decks, if I rarely use them.

Well, obviously it was because of all those scarves you scarfed up along the way. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wanted to add a few selections I didn't mention in my earlier post. For me, winter is often a time to focus on introspective readings, inner healing, and shadow work. Some of the decks I plan to use for those purposes this winter are the Mary El, Hekate Tarot, Dark Goddess Tarot, and Tarot of the Crone.

Cocobird55

Tarot Decoratif

MysticMoonlight

The Gilded Tarot by our beloved Ciro is my winter choice...love, love, love this deck so much. Anna K keeps wanting attention as well :)