The THIRD ED DANILOFF is coming! EEEHAAA

greatdane

The THIRD ED DANILOFF is coming!

not sure when, but got an em and I know it will have rounded corners and the dimensions will be:

Yahoo! Incoming the third edition of my complete deck Tarot by Alexander Daniloff 2012! Soon the photos and all news of this edition.
Fnally rounded corners and format of the cards: 4.75 ''x2.75 '' (12x7cm).

I never got the original because just looking at the dimensions, it was too large for me.

Thoughtful

Oh no! more temptation, it is a wonderful Tarot.

Achlys

I'm* glad it comes in a smaller edition...might have to get it

Laura Borealis

This is wonderful news, but I hope it's on sturdier cardstock. I love mine for the art, but it really does feel flimsy. I feel like I have to handle it with kid gloves.

I don't care so much about the corners as I can round them if I choose.

I checked his site and Facebook and didn't see anything about the cardstock, though in the comments on the Facebook post some asked about laminate. Here's hoping! Thanks for the heads-up, greatdane :heart:

greatdane

Hi thoughtful, Achlys and Laura B!

Well, I just saw a handful of scans when it first came out and saw the size and price and kind of put it out of my mind, but I had contacted Alexander and asked about rounded corners, borderless (as that would make it smaller and thus easier for me to handle).

If I hear more, I will certainly post. I have contacted Alexander about this thread, so my hope is he feels free to come in, read posts and post here with any news or updates :).

garmonbozia

I didn't know that a second edition had come out. Any significant differences from the first?

greatdane

Excellent question, Garmonbozia

I have invited the designer, Alexander, to post. I hope he sees this and can answer.

I have neither edition, so am looking forward to this one. The fact it will be small enough for me to shuffle is great!

I hope you keep checking back, Garmonbozia. IF I hear any updates, I will, of course, post or hopefully Alexander will join us!

Barleywine

I could be persuaded . . . I've always liked the look of it.

greatdane

It is different, Barleywine

I have not seen another like Daniloff's. I also like the faces and his depiction of certain cards where you can easily tell WHICH card it is, but he adds his own special touch.

Shade

Daniloff Third Edition

I saw on Facebook that the gorgeous Daniloff Tarot had a new third edition. It features:

A new design for the backs (see images)

Golden borders for some cards - At first it looks like the golden borders are for the majors however in the attached image you can see the 10 of Coins has a golden border but the court cards and the ace do not.

Rounded corners! I'm especially delighted about this because I spent an evening using a corner rounder on my 2nd edition.

There isn't a mention of them on the main site bu they are available to be ordered it would seem.

Attachments

• Dani1.jpg
    Dani1.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 427
  • dani2.jpg
    dani2.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 371
  • dani3.jpg
    dani3.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 385