Does anyone know which deck this is?

Denever

I've only seen a couple of cards and would like to see more. I kind of like these, though the Queen of Swords has a pretty doubtful/worried expression, which is not the way I see her.

Attachments

• Queens.jpg
    Queens.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 214

G6

Nope, looks groovy though. I like the woodcut aesthetic.

Beanfeasa

It's a deck from a tarot kit, by Bridget Reed.
It's a pip style deck, the quality is one of the worst I've ever handled, but it was only €5 so fair enough. The majors are quite nice though.

Le Fanu

oooh! Why haven't I seen this one? Is it one of those bargain basement, lazy pips, doomed-to-be-remaindered decks?

I like it! Something expressionistic/ film noir-ish about it. Bit of a Lasenic vibe.

Laura Borealis

Looks like the two cards Denever posted have been run through a graphics filter to get that woodcut look.

Denever

Thanks, Beanfeasa and Gregory. This is one deck that looked promising but which I can pass on. It was the look of the two cards I posted that got me interested, however they were produced.

I found the first on Pinterest, with no identification, so I did a reverse image search and found the other one, also without identification. But I knew someone (or several someones) here would be able to tell me.

Beanfeasa

My card stock is gritty, like it lacking laminate, it feels terrible to handle

G6

Ha! It's funny when someone manipulates images from an existing deck and people like it better. I wouldn't be interested in the original Gregory ID'd, but maybe the manipulated version the OP found. Why not really, I mean how many different versions of the RW are out there? I have like 5 or so already.

starlightexp

Looks like the two cards Denever posted have been run through a graphics filter to get that woodcut look.

I was thinking the same thing. I was hmmmm.... which Photoshop filter has that been subjected to? I think it's colored pencil or the smudge stick filter