Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

~Musical Song Tarots for all you kool kats!~

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Cerulean 
~Musical Song Tarots for all you kool kats!~

...I was listening to Ray Charles' duets with others and in "Here we go again," he began singing, "I'll play the Fool again"..

Oh, mercy, seems like a perfect Fool song....

...and then comes "Sweet Potato Pie," which might be an Auntie Empress all-around adding that buttery edge for the pie-shell's crispy golden brown savor to that pumpkiny-smooth flavored pie with custardy-pudding richness...

Unfortunately I have no beautiful tarot decks to match this fragrant dream.

Do you have albums or musical artists that seem to POUR personality richness in those tapping melodies...and add the swinging savor of beautiful sound to accompany your ideas of a harmonious musical tarot?

I was dreaming of Phantom of the Opera and the Secrets Tarot...and tapping my foot to Santana's Superstition (1999)...but not certain that the El Gran Esoterico is the right match...maybe the Iris Rainbow Tarot in Spanish (but it looks like it's devoted to angels from the scans)...

Maybe I'll have to try Dylan with a groovy coloring of the Rider Waite...

Cerulean
Top   #1

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.