What's the postman bringing you?

sharonsgl

I finally have something to post here. I just ordered the Langustl tarot. Stephan told me I should have it in about 10 days.

Sharon

Tryska

i got the Tarot Erotica yesterday. Very excited about playing with it.

Penny Dreadfuls

Estatic mood! I was told my Deviant Moon shipped yesterday!! :D

Whitney

Yeah, I'm really excited about the Nigel Jackson! It shipped last week (bought it from Moonbow). Today I ordered the Tarot of Prague deck and the companion book.

Mi-Shell

There was a biiiiig surprise in the mail today: the Druid Plant Oracle.
Someone I helped out at facebook send it!
I am very happy! The deck is beautiful!

frelkins

The Dal Negro Mitelli & Osvaldo's Vachetta!!

shadowdancer

well, I have just sold my Harry Potter 7 book set on e bay and have put the proceeds towards an A4 set of prints of the Sacred Isle tarot.

That should look spectacular when hanging up in my eventual therapy room

Davina

Debra

I am delighted with the Napo tarot, which arrived today along with Huson's Mystical Origins of the Tarot book--I'm eager to read it. The Napo is like a fruit salad--sweet, pretty colors, interesting textures. I will probably trim the white borders.

And so I ordered a Druid Craft despite not having a single pagan bone in my body.

Oh help I'm on a binge.

Nina*

Debra said:
I am delighted with the Napo tarot, which arrived today along with Huson's Mystical Origins of the Tarot book--I'm eager to read it. The Napo is like a fruit salad--sweet, pretty colors, interesting textures. I will probably trim the white borders.

And so I ordered a Druid Craft despite not having a single pagan bone in my body.

Oh help I'm on a binge.
DEBRA!!! What are you doing in this thread in the first place???

I'm just waiting for the Tao Oracle; I just know I'll love it.

Debra

Nina* said:
DEBRA!!! What are you doing in this thread in the first place???

Um. Made a wrong turn. Chariot totally out of control! At the crossroads of Temptation, I meant to head down the Path of Fewer Possessions and ended up by mistake on the Path of Least Resistance. :D