What's the postman bringing you?

la-luna

My Rolla Nordic is on it's way - thanks kenji :D

Little Hare

The Minute for thorhammer :D :heart: and a whole bunch of stuff from etsy dot com (roll on postman!!!!), a book and something from ebay.....

EDIT: oh yes and some cds from the gorgeous heavensvault

firefrost

Ship of Fools from the trade train and the Mystic Faeries that I fell in love with when I read the post enquiring about them, and seeing HearthCricket's beautiful spread with them!

Diorbhail

I've been thinking of buying the International Icon for some time and so with some money given to me at Christmas clutched in my hot little hands, have finally taken the plunge. Unfortunately when ordering on the GlowInTheDark website I spotted the Ator Tarot and ACCIDENTALLY ordered that also. ( if you believe that you will believe anything!)

Alta

What is really coming:

- the traveling fairies deck, which Shikhs is now trying to get the postal system to accept for the second time :(
- The Deviant Moon (I am convinced, soon)
- Tarot of the Crone (it is in the mail)
- pre-ordered, The Alchemical: Renewed (sometime)

What is filling me with tarot deck-lust.... reading the Lo Scarabeo book. :D

6 Haunted Days

My Wormweird finally showed up today....wow what a unique and grandly horrific deck! Also my Lord of the Rings companion book, perhaps now the deck will open up to me. I so adore the artwork. I also got the 3 tarot bags from Gravestone Artwear ....thick velvet and gravestone rubbings, they're magnificent!

Still awaiting:
BBC Gold & companion book
3rd BG Silver and Wheel of Fortune wristlet
Royal Fez Moroccan
Wheel of Change deck/book
The Star That Never Walks Around: A Native American Tarot
The New Celtic Oracle by Nigel Pennick/Nigel Jackson
Norse deck/book
Art Nouveau Lenormand Oracle
Goethe Tramformation cards

Attachments

• newgravebags.jpg
    newgravebags.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 81

firefrost

Waiting for Dierdre of the Sorrows as well, now :D

Margo

The postman is bringing me 'The Thoth Companion by Michael Osiris Snuffin'. :D

firefrost

I just got my Mystic Faeries deck - that's the fastest the Book Depository has ever delivered to me!

Still waiting for Dierdrie of the Sorrows and Ship of Fools.

Lewen

Yes! Got a notice in my post office box to pick up my Waking the Wild Spirit deck tomorrow at 8:30 a.m.! All my eggs are nearly safely in their nest. I think that will conclude my tarot shopping for a bit. I do want to get the Druid Plant Oracle, but all in good time! This has been a good week tarot-wise in the post! :)