Anna K Lenormand?!

Bluefeet

Has anyone heard of this? Anna K. is working on a Lenormand deck! On her website (please click on the link below), Anna says she plans to complete the cards in this summer.

http://annak-tarot.at/index-lenormand.html

This one is sure not to be missed! :D

MoonGypsy

i only just heard about this, and my goodness, that is exciting news.
Are there any updates? As of January 15th, Anna mentioned that she had 15 cards done. i wonder how many she has completed at this point?

greatdane

I have been in touch with Anna. K

She mentioned she was working on a Lenormand months ago, but wasn't going to do a thread here or unveil much til she had all the cards done. She's getting close. Looks like it WILL be self-published which I am THRILLED about. I think it will likely be finished late summer, so we should probably have so we can enjoy this year :)).
I plan on getting two..to start :)). I LOVE her art.

MoonGypsy

She mentioned she was working on a Lenormand months ago, but wasn't going to do a thread here or unveil much til she had all the cards done. She's getting close. Looks like it WILL be self-published which I am THRILLED about. I think it will likely be finished late summer, so we should probably have so we can enjoy this year :)).

Goodness, i only found out about this today, gd! i love her art, too. My 2 Ann K's remain amongst my top favorite keeper decks. :)

i love the possibility of using her Lenormand alongside her tarot deck.

greatdane

Well, Anna wanted to wait til they were all finished, but I think we will have this year. I LOVE when she self publishes because she is a perfectionist :). I have seen some pix and the first one hooked me months ago. I didn't even need to see the rest to know I wanted it! I'm sure now that the cat's out of the bag here, and it wasn't like it was a secret, she just wanted more pix finished before posting here, that we will be seeing more fairly shortly. I am just thrilled to think of having by end of the year! I don't know if she has chosen a printer yet. I will HAVE to have TWO of these! I love decks, tarot and Lenormand, that are hand drawn or painted by the designer. They're so cohesive and her art is so charming. I can't wait.

Bluefeet

Oops, I didn't mean to spoil the surprise! :p

greatdane

OH NO WORRIES, ENCHANTEDSHADOW!

Anna had it up, so it's not like a secret. She was just waiting til she had all the cards done before putting officially up on AT. But now the slavering and drooling can begin! lol

andybc

Anna is a very gifted artist but I am not too sure that is going to be a deck for me.

greatdane

Well, and really to each their own, Andybc. I so understand what you're saying. We can think an artist is talented, but we all like to read with what we like to read with.

I ADORE her art AND it's readable for me, sometimes a rare combo! I see many decks I think are lovely, but not particularly decks I want to read with and I see decks I want to read with, and get, but sometimes the art isn't really my style, say, to put on a wall. But I LOVE Anna's work. She is one of the artist's who style I never tire of.