Which Book for Learning Lenormand

Genna

Rana´s book first, then Caitlin´s.

Ruby Jewel

The older version only has 211 pages, the newer one (which I don't have yet) I believe has around 285 pages, with additional material. My older one is 2014, but I don't know if they changed the copyright date when they updated the book. The covers are different as well. Andy has an explanation about the two different versions on his site.

The one I'm looking at has 297 pages in the Index with 10 Appendix. The cover is black with a woman's face on it. The back cover says it is the new edition, revised and expanded, so I suppose I could presume it is the newest edition.

Barleywine

The one I'm looking at has 297 pages in the Index with 10 Appendix. The cover is black with a woman's face on it. The back cover says it is the new edition, revised and expanded, so I suppose I could presume it is the newest edition.

That would be the one.

Ruby Jewel

Andy's and Rana's are my go-to books. I'm very glad that they will be joined at some point by Donnaleigh De La Rose's book, which is in the pipeline.

I've been watching her on Utube. Nice to know she's writing a book. I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks.

Vanitygrey

Out of your initial selections, I'd go with Rama.

However, if you're open to expanding... Anthony Louis and Andy B.'s respective books were really good and set up a good foundation for reading.

Ruby Jewel

Out of your initial selections, I'd go with Rama.

However, if you're open to expanding... Anthony Louis and Andy B.'s respective books were really good and set up a good foundation for reading.

Thanks. I'll have to check out Anthony Louis, but as for the rest, they are either in my library or on their way to me already.