study group application ~ sun, moon & ASC

isthmus nekoi

light2000,

That's a pretty good interpretation for sun in 2nd. 2nd is a very practical house, but it also refers to values. So as you said, value doesn't have to mean money, it can be a spiritual thing too!

Gemini and Virgo - these may be squaring signs, but they are both ruled by the same planet Mercury, so they have something in common. Both Gemini and Virgo bring up themes of details and speed. Gemini is more focused on the communication end while Virgo is more analytical and critical. Do you think those things relate to you (pls don't be afraid to say no if you don't think so!)? Leo is a bit different. Leo brings up themes of being special, being the center of attention, being proud/regal etc. If you can relate to any of the signs, how do you think they mix together?

light2000

Hello nekoi!!

isthmus nekoi said:
light2000,

That's a pretty good interpretation for sun in 2nd. 2nd is a very practical house, but it also refers to values. So as you said, value doesn't have to mean money, it can be a spiritual thing too!

Yes, i think so too. I´m new but i´m trying hard to learn astrology.
I want always more at my spiritual life butat money i only want security.
I have my sun at conjuction whith mercury, venus and saturn.
So i think this point is more significant at my chart.
Like i have leo rising the sun rules my chart, so this conjuctions is more important too.
The saturn conjucyion whith my sun turn things hard, and make me slow to make decision, but when i do one, seems that all the universe try to help me.

I think this conjuctions make me very focous, but very slow, my venus conjuction whith sun and mercury say (i think) that my way of love and thinking depend of my mood and energy.

My mercury conjuction whith venus make me a very comunicative person whith my partener but very analitical.

isthmus nekoi said:
Gemini and Virgo - these may be squaring signs, but they are both ruled by the same planet Mercury, so they have something in common. Both Gemini and Virgo bring up themes of details and speed. Gemini is more focused on the communication end while Virgo is more analytical and critical. Do you think those things relate to you (pls don't be afraid to say no if you don't think so!)? Leo is a bit different. Leo brings up themes of being special, being the center of attention, being proud/regal etc. If you can relate to any of the signs, how do you think they mix together?

I dont have square betewn my sun and moon, but they are rule by mercury as you said.
I have a fast mind, i learn everthing, i see all the details, i remenber always aconversation and like my friends say i should be a dectitive :D .

I like a lot comunicate (gemini) i have a fst mind, and a few times i made a mistake of intrpretation, you know, i listen all but i read what people dont talk, is why i´m a good psycologist i think.
You are completly right, nekoi.
I dont keep bad fellings inside of me, when a person does bad tgings to me i try to not crticize, but when i think is enought, all that thisperson did i say.
And they stay very amazingbecasue they dont remenber, but when i explod all come into my mouth.
But at general i try to not be analitical and critical whith people.

And my rising sun turns me a very positive person, a lilte dramatic, the center of the attention.
What makes this very complicate because my virgo sun is modest and shy.

So when i meet some one for the frist time i´m shy, and then i´m a very talk person.
But year after year i´m becoming more leo, i dont am very shy at the moment.
I have a lot of creative, people love my conversations and opinions.

But my mood influence a lot my comunication and thoughts.

I think over the years i´m turning more leo and gemini, my virgo side is turning less strong , what is weird because i have 4 important planets at this sign all of them at the 2th house and conjuction.

I see this planets at my spiritual side, i´m truly me at spirituality, i see my values and changeles on this side.

So to answer your question, how i think they mix togheter:

I think i´m modest inside, i´m critical and analitical whith things i see on tv, but whith person maybe the saturn conjuction make me a tolerant people, i only am critial whith people afetr long time, i´m slow to judge others.
At my spiritual side i´m a good student, very organize.

My gemini moon, makes me a talk person, very comunicative, maybe a litle impaciante, but i have always things to say.
I have always a word at the end.

My leo rising, make my conversation very positive, all or nothing, i have always an opinion to everthing.
Like i´m dramatic and a litle threatal, people like to listen me, but sometimes i repeat my self to much.
Leo truns me a funny person, that likes to tell my good things, but my sun virgo i say my bad things too.
At the past this didnt made me a sample person, i was to complex, over the years i´m turning very easy one.

I seperate things, at work i´m very analitical and critical, but my leo rising hate orders, so i sould be free at my woork.
And my gemini moon, gives me some ups and downs, like you never know how i will act at a situation.

Well, like i said i´m new at this, but what i read and leared so far say me this.

I hope you can give me your opinion, and say if i see this thigns corectly or not. If i see this planets right or not.

Thanks.

Armspt

I started learning to read my natal chart last monday and I'm still very confused and can't figure out some aspects that are there. Anyway, I'm searching for answers in anyway I can and I'd apreciate any kind of help.

I have my Sun in Libra, 11th house at 1º20'24" and the cusp of the 11th house ends at 2º8'Libra. So I guessed I should relate the Sun to the 12th as well. Am I right?

My Moon is in Pisces, in opposition to my Sun. It's in my 5th house at 27º42'34".

I am Scorpio rising at 11º57'. So I guess I show myself out as a Scorpio!? Oh! I don't know if it's important but my Mars is in conjunction with my ASC in the first house. My Mars is at 17º23'39"!

If any one can help me with this, I'd like it. Because this is really mind-troubling to me.

Hugs

Morwenna

Why did it take me so long to get into these astrology threads? I've been into astrology for over 40 years! And I've been here on AT for a couple years now.

I have sun in Aquarius (3rd house) square moon in Scorpio (12th). This makes for an interesting internal battle most of the time. Also it makes me out front with my opinions and secretive about a lot of inner things; even my husband gets on me sometimes for over-sharing external things and under-sharing inner ones (and things that make me fearful). Oddly enough, though I would love to be a writer (witness the acres of full notebooks I've piled up), one of the hardest things to share is the fruits of my imagination.

Sagittarius rising: foot-in-mouth disease. :D All my life.

Venus in Capricorn: a real traditionalist about love (for myself--for anyone else, whatever they want is OK by me).

Mercury in Pisces: yes, I really love communicating about esoteric things, like this here. :)

Mars in Aquarius (though it's not a conjunction): nothing gets my back up more than unfairness! And disregard for the individual!

I've forgotten most of the exact houses and whether there are any more aspects. I'll have to find my chart again, or re-do it (easier than ever now that everything's on computer).