I'd like a spread to look into a relationship that's just ended.

divinest

A very good friend of mine just got dumped after four years together by his boyfriend. My friend had literally just moved from NC to KS, and invested most of his money into a house for the two of them to share, and was also suffering from health issues. The split was completely unexpected from his point of view, and I'd really like to be able to ask the cards, on his behalf, what is going on.

Elanus_Caeruleus

Can you go a little more in depth about what he wants to know? Advice for the future? Why she broke up with him? Or does he just want a general reading about his life?

Wichasa

An Inquisition Spread

1. Who was she in this relationship?
2. What was her attitude?
3. What was her character?
4. What did she want from me? (this is a cross card.)
5. What attributes did she bring?
6.-9. What could I not see with her? (four cards to tell a story)

I lay it out like this
**1**3**2**
*****4*****
*****5*****
**6*7*8*9**

If you want to do a last card you can.... I am thinking this will at least give you a direction to look in...You are in a tough position... I will be thinking of you :)

divinest

Well the two of them had been together 4 years (gay couple), and my friend had just invested SO much money into getting a place together, moving there. Now, out of the blue, while my friend is suffering health problems, his boyfriend tells him it's over, that he doesn't love him anymore, and that's the only explaination. My friend now has to find somewhere else to live, has to deal with being jobless and having these health issues, and his mother is blaming him for causing HER upset. :neutral: He is at a complete loss, and has no idea what to do.

My friend doesn't know I'm doing this, because I don't know his viewpoint on tarot, and I think it's a bit raw, but say, next week, I would like to be able to offer him a tarot reading, see what comes up to help him through, see if there's any chance of them getting together again, see what his next step needs to be.

Wichasa

This would end up being from your point of view, which is the unbiased outsider looking in....

Hope things turn out well, I think if you just change your basic questions, but keep the attributes, charater, etc. You may be able to ferret out the story.

I wish you the best in this...

divinest

I hope so Wichasa, I really do. I can't do much else for him, seeing as we're in different countries. I'll work at it, see what I can do with it. Thank you. :)

Sinduction

I'd also look into what he can do now, without his ex. He needs some closure for sure but I'd also leave him with a positive outlook on what is coming for him next.

You may just want to think about what you'd like answered and make your own spread. For an issue as big as this, I think that's your best option.

Maybe do two readings. One for the why this happened (focusing on ex and the past) and another just for him and what his future holds for him.

Good luck. :D

divinest

Thank you sinduction. :)