What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing? 2015

1Eleven

My Dondorf MINI is on it's way!

Seahorse

Just ordered the Enchanted deck.
As a newbie to Lenormand I chose this based on the reviews but am soooo drawn towards the Guilded deck but will see how I get on with these first. Can't wait :)

Drava

New to Lenormand.:)

Ordered the Gypsy Witch Lenormand yesterday, my very first one. So excited to learn Lenormand.:)

lark

Just got the Storybook lenormand today.
CUTE CUTE CUTE!
Not a card I don't like.

Aster Breo

I received my gorgeous Game of Hope decks from Tag_Jorrit recently (and forgot to post about it). Definitely a new favorite!

Postcards From My Lover (and mini Stamps deck) arrived a couple of days ago. Beautiful! I think it will be my go-to deck for relationship readings.

Still waiting for Game of Hope 2.0, which should arrive tomorrow. I hope.

And that was my birthday and Mother's Day haul. ;-) Not bad, huh?

Asher

Just received the large edition of the Game of Hope, published as Ur-Lenormand or the Primal Lenormand.

It will be good for teaching, as everyone will be able to see the cards. Also great for 3-7 card lines, maybe for 3x3, too.

Nice color and card stock, as well.

Aster Breo

Game of Hope 2.0 arrived a few days ago. I love the eclecticness of it. I'm thinking of keeping that one for my daily draws, and not putting it into my card selection for clients.

And I love the tin it came in!

Samweiss

I'm interested in trying out this Lenormand thing. I bought the German version of Blue Owl as my first deck.

rachelcat

My Chelsea Lenormand shipped today! Now to see how long it takes to get here from England . . . I'm not impatient or anything . . . :p