Tabula Mundi Minors: Show me the decans poll

Tabula Mundi Minors: Show me the cards of...

• Decans of Aries: Two, Three and Four of Wands, Queen of Wands; Prince of Disks (shadow)

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Decans of Taurus: Five, Six and Seven of Disks, Prince of Disks; Knight of Swords (shadow)

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Decans of Gemini: Eight, Nine and Ten of Swords, Knight of Swords; Queen of Cups (shadow)

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Decans of Cancer: Two, Three and Four of Cups, Queen of Cups; Prince of Wands (shadow)

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Decans of Leo: Five, Six and Seven of Wands, Prince of Wands; Knight of Disks (shadow)

• Decans of Virgo: Eight, Nine and Ten of Disks, Knight of Disks; Queen of Swords (shadow)

• Decans of Libra: Two, Three and Four of Swords, Queen of Swords; Prince of Cups (shadow)

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Decans of Scorpio: Five, Six and Seven of Cups, Prince of Cups; Knight of Wands (shadow)

• Decans of Sagittarius: Eight, Nine and Ten of Wands, Knight of Wands; Queen of Disks (shadow)

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Decans of Capricorn: Two, Three and Four of Disks, Queen of Disks; Prince of Swords (shadow)

• Decans of Aquarius: Five, Six and Seven of Swords, Prince of Swords; Knight of Cups (shadow)

• Decans of Pisces: Eight, Nine and Ten of Cups, Knight of Cups; Queen of Wands (shadow)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

starlightexp

As much as I love watching you work I will admit I respect your art and knowledge enough to buy the minors sight unseen. I like the surprise of seeing the cards for the first time in hand, but I know that I'm in the minority with that.

JayBee

I agree completely, and I hope we are NOT in the minority on feeling that way.

wooden-eye

I went for Libra. Each of these cards are always of artistic interest, especially the 2,3 and 4 of Swords. I would love a peek at those.
Honestly though, Democracy can be so tricky. I reckon any decan will be just dandy.

Alta

Honestly though, Democracy can be so tricky. I reckon any decan will be just dandy.
That's well put! While I did vote, any would be fine.

I understand the 'don't show us any' viewpoint, but from the pov of getting people to purchase, a 'taster' might be helpful so others can see the style and flavour of the Minors. Not for me, I am pre-sold.

mauvedragon

I would suggest that if you don't get enough votes, that you take two dice (d6s) and the number you roll is the decan you show on the kickstarter.

Babalon Jones

thank you for the confidence. I hope you all like them, I am both excited and nervous to show you.

I like the dice idea. I will be showing lots more than one decan though so that can be the tiebreaker.

sadly got no Princesses done this weekend. Construction is happening at home and who knew that my SO is very phobic about heights. So guess who got to climb the super high ladder to paint the high peaks at the roofline. at least he held the ladder... :joke:

rwcarter

Construction is happening at home and who knew that my SO is very phobic about heights. So guess who got to climb the super high ladder to paint the high peaks at the roofline. at least he held the ladder... :joke:
Just getting used to the heights you'll reach with Tabula Mundi, methinks.... ;) :heart:

Rodney

Rose Lalonde

Looking forward to seeing some of your hard work, regardless of decan. :)

Babalon Jones

Thank you so much, both of you! I am glad to say I have the drawings for the Princesses now. I was worried about what to do for them as they are such important cards in this system and I really want to do them justice. That said I am very happy with the sketches and concepts of them so far as they magically came together in a really glorious burst of enhanced inspiration that left me profoundly tired and weirdly drained but exhilarated. Hope to begin their inking maybe tomorrow after work if I am not too beat and am really looking forward to spending all weekend working on them. They are the last cards so then the black and white versions will be done and ready for adding the borders. The countdown is on, as I hope to show some within the next week or so!

Rose Lalonde

Congratulations on the finishing the Princess drawings.

I just saw the countdown on your site. Less than 3 days!