Any Spreads for the Solar Eclipse?

BLFO

I am new to celebrating the solstices and equinoxes. And I am starting to celebrate the New and Full Moons.

I am ignorant about astrology, so I don't know the significance of a Solar Eclipse spiritually or related to astrology.

If anyone is into astrology, can you create a spread befitting to the Solar Eclipse event? I would appreciate it.

ElenaDragonMuse

Planetary Spread

The Sun and Moon are in Leo during this eclipse. The Sun is the ruler of the 5th house - Creativity - Leo - So I'd use either the Strength card or the Sun Card as a significator. The Sun will reveal the truth and Strength will reveal the potential obstacles you'll need to overcome. IF you use both then combine the question or prompt to indicate the truth behind what will contribute or challenge your personal strength. There are many ways to combine the two cards -so trust your intuition...

**7**
*2*3*
6*1*8
*5*4*
**9**

1 = Sun/Moon - either use both the Sun and Strength (since both are in Leo) or use only one. Remember that the Moon represents how hopes/fears/secrets/dreams...

Inner Planets
2=Mercury: communication
3=Venus: Who/What we love/value
4=Earth: possessions
5=Mars: Our energy and/or temper

Outer Planets
6=Jupiter: Luck/skill
7=Saturn: Traditions/rituals/social expectations
8=Uranus: Rebellious nature
9=Neptune: Our unconscious self

10=Pluto - How we transform - this can be placed over the significator/s

This solar eclipse is also on Lammas - sabbat - God Lugh - A feast in his honor to welcome the season of Autumn.

Happy Lugnasadh!

elena

BLFO

I am trying this out now. Thanks