Nature Spirit Tarot

Sigrdrifa

Does anyone here own this deck? The artwork seems lovely. Is that copyright claim on every card, because that's really distracting :/

gregory

Yes- that was what I was about to say - the copyright on every card is very - nasty, to be blunt.

It says what shipping is - $20 to Canada; $25 elsewhere. Ouch and that ! but not her fault; postage is a killer these days. You'd think they want us to stop sending things !

Sigrdrifa

Gregory, do you own the cards or is your reaction based on google pictues alone? I'm really curious whether the copyright claim is on the cards or not. The site has a picture of the box: on the back there are example cards shown without copyright claim. Maybe I should just e-mail the author.

edit: e-mailed them :)

gregory

No - I don't have it - the first I heard was in this thread.

Cocobird55

I have bookmarked the page. I love the images, but can't afford to order it right now.

Sigrdrifa

Well, I received a very fast reply to my e-mail and the copyright claim is only on the online images and not on the deck itself:

"Yes, the copyright label is only on the online images. I have had experiences with people lifting and using so much of my art without asking, when I had my Nature Spirit Art website, that I decided to mark the card images so that they would be more protected when displayed online. But the cards in the deck do not have this on them."

So YAY! Guess I will be ordering these pretty soon ^^

Cocobird55

So glad that you checked about the copyright.

Marirowana

This deck is so beautiful! It just went on my wishlist! Those shipping costs though, since I live in 'the rest of the world'... :bugeyed:

I'd love to hear from anyone who owns it what the deck is like (reading, cardstock etc.)

ETA:
So YAY! Guess I will be ordering these pretty soon ^^

I just see you're from the Netherlands too, you think it may be interesting to order once and safe some shipping?

I'm still in doubt though, need to hear some experience first.

Sigrdrifa

Marirowana I sent you a pm.

Hemera

Well, I received a very fast reply to my e-mail and the copyright claim is only on the online images and not on the deck itself
Yay!! Thank you for finding out about this Sigfrida. I´m getting dangerously close to ordering...
I´d love to see some more cards, though, particularly some of the majors. There seems to be lots of birds and insects in the cards but how about us mammals? I hope some mammals are included as well. :p
Yes, the cards are huge. It looks like a nice project for trimming.