Question re missing reversal meanings in PKT

Abrac

I posted on this in the PKT misprints thread but I don't think anyone noticed it as that thread is so old. So here's my question.

In the PKT, Part 3 Section 4 "Some Additional Meanings of the Lesser Arcana," the 2-3-7-8-9-10 of Wands don't have reversed meanings.

Would someone mind possibly looking in an older copy of the PKT to see if this has always been the case of if it's a latter misprint? It would be very much appreciated.

rwcarter

Hi Abrac,

I have a Key to the Tarot with my Pam B and what you say is true there - no reversed meanings for those cards.

Another thing you may or may not have noticed is that there is no reversed meaning for the 2 Cups in the main part of the book and the only reversed meaning for the card is in Part 3 Section 4.

Rodney

Abrac

Hey Rodney, thank you very much.

The PDF I've got has "Reversed: Passion" for the 2 Cups in the main section. I can't remember if I did it or if it was already like that. It's the same meaning as in the lower section. I might add a footnote indicating it's not in the original.

As always, much appreciated. :)

rwcarter

The PDF I've got has "Reversed: Passion" for the 2 Cups in the main section. I can't remember if I did it or if it was already like that. It's the same meaning as in the lower section. I might add a footnote indicating it's not in the original.
Someone has to have done it because there is no reversed meaning for the 2 Cups in the main section of any version of the PKT that I've seen. I thought it might have been an oversight when the KT became the PKT, but I saw Holly Voley's KT to her Pam A in 2009 and it wasn't there either.

Rodney