DREAMING WAY LENORMAND

celticnoodle

Wondering if any have used it to do professional readings or readings for others than yourself? How you feel it reads and how your clients like it?

I did a few times. Worked out great! One customer was so thrilled with what I picked up-that she shared it with a friend and told her to get a reading from me. I read for her and she was thrilled! Both women ended up asking me for a 2nd reading on a different issue--done and delivered and again, they were thrilled.

So, it seems to be pretty darn good!

I have been reading a lot for the daughter, myself and hubby too--and it is eerily accurate!

Loving this deck!

Village Witch

You know, once you actually SEE that fox card and read about it in the lwb that comes with the deck--it changes your mind on it. I didn't quite get the fox either, but then when I read in the book that comes with it--and I looked at the card again--it clicked! In fact, everytime I look at that fox card now, I see even more in it.

There are a few really quirky cards in this Lenormand. But, using them, they really begin to stand out and make sense. I was surprised that this deck, as much as I did and do enjoy the artwork - fast became my go to Lenormand deck for readings. I just love it!

I find that with several of my other decks that have a few quirky cards, that if I go through the deck card by card that I quickly tune in. I keep several decks on hand to choose from for my daily morning reads. Some decks have cute little birds for the Bird card while other decks have wise old owls. It is my belief that I am guided as to the choice of deck for whatever reads I do.

Thanks for your reply, Celticnoodle!

greatdane

I can understand what you're all saying....

about going through and quickly figuring out a card that may be a bit off the beaten path and then you just remember it. I have had Lenormands where one or more cards took me going through the deck once to do a process of elimination because I wasn't exactly sure what a card was first go round. Then you just .... know.

celticnoodle

I find that with several of my other decks that have a few quirky cards, that if I go through the deck card by card that I quickly tune in. I keep several decks on hand to choose from for my daily morning reads. Some decks have cute little birds for the Bird card while other decks have wise old owls. It is my belief that I am guided as to the choice of deck for whatever reads I do.

Thanks for your reply, Celticnoodle!

yes, same here. But, this deck really does go in a different direction--but once you understand this you see what the artist was trying to say with the image. The coffin card is another really odd card. I recently got this for someone I read for--and it was really heart wrenching because w/o going into the whole reading, it was pointing to something that was on the woman's mind--and she was worried over. The Child card was what she was worried about--and the coffin card was in that same line as well--and I didn't quite know WHAT to make of it--but was relieved yet again, looking the book --and reading in it how it could point to just needing to be isolated and or/withdrawn. So, I realized it was pointing to her child becoming ill and needing to rest.

Well, found out today that my reading was correct. Her child became ill Monday and she went in to see the doctor today and found out she had a severe bladder infection as well as a stomach virus. She needed bed rest along with some prescription meds. *whew!* It was quite worrying--but at least we know the child will recover and the coffin card was pointing to the need for bed rest. I had sent the reading to the woman either on Sat or Sun before.

Village Witch

about going through and quickly figuring out a card that may be a bit off the beaten path and then you just remember it. I have had Lenormands where one or more cards took me going through the deck once to do a process of elimination because I wasn't exactly sure what a card was first go round. Then you just .... know.

Exactly what I go through with the Celtic Lenormand every time I haven't used it in awhile. :-D