Where can I get a detailed custom birthchart book?

OnOrionsBelt

A little over a year ago I purchased a birthchart book on etsy.com. The seller seems overwhelmed and well I guess "life happened", book has just been pending. Those who received it were so very happy! So I waited and hoped it would come to me if I was patient. Now my guides are saying, give it up. To be exact, I used a special oracle I created and here is the image it sent me when I asked "what do I do about the book?!?"
d7adb65c34194e2a8851ed01b9ed4b65.jpg

And with that!! I asked, can someone else make this book? They answered yes. So AT community, where can get this? Below is the listing's description:

This book is all about that beautiful and powerful YOU! And it will be the most empowering, inspirational and supportive book you own.

Important News!

☆ You can now order the listing as the REGULAR WAIT which takes 3 to 7 weeks, OR FAST SERVICE which means it will go out in about 1 to 2 weeks.

☆ I am starting a NEW POLICY!! I now have a page on my website where you can go to see where you are in line! When you order, within a few days you will receive your BOOK NUMBER, and then you can keep an eye on where it is at in line. I also am integrating a whole new staff so I will not be assembling the books any longer so this will double time my process! Soon I will ONLY be working on the readings and book material so that will really get the line going.

☆ I am also going to start doing limited amounts of available books each week so that the line does not get too out of control before my assistants are fully able to take over. When we can handle the flow, I will fully open the gate!

☆ When you order you will also choose from the BASIC BIRTH CHART BOOK or to have the SOULS PURPOSE added to the book. More details at the bottom of this listing!

☆ I also COMMIT to keeping these books affordable so the Basic Book will always stay $44 but will offer higher amounts for other options for those who actually want to pay more! But all Books get the same love and attention from me!

>What makes these Birth Chart Books so Special and cause for such high demand?

Now, this is such a gift, if I do say so myself! I brought through this information back in 1999 to 2001 when I was going through my Saturn Return. It also was the same time I went through ascension, or the fall, as one of the beings in the first round, when there was no book and nobody to explain what was occurring. And from those years of feeling like I was losing my mind and losing everything and everyone I loved, it came to me that I was to write this book that would be a healing force for the masses, when the time was right, which actually did not click into gear until December 21, 2012! So I carried these files around for over a decade with no one even knowing I had them!

I was told I was creating a guidebook that would help others to find their truth so that they could move into the ways of the New Earth and find the love vibe. I was also told that these books would reach millions of people!

So I embarked on a 3 year journey to bring through 700 pages of the most beautiful channeled messages I have ever heard and while I was in the motion, I would write 12 pages without even lifting the pen. It just flowed right out of me and was mostly things I didn't even understand! This was before I even knew that there was a name for what I can do with writing, where I just ask questions and the answers come flooding out of me onto paper. But I did know this was special but for sure the words were so loving and uplifting.

And what I believe makes the information in these books SO UNIQUE AND VALUABLE is that I did not ask what they mean, when I channeled through the information, as I instead asked "What do people need to know because this shows up in their charts, because this is a part of their genetic coding."

It is different information. It feels different. It hits you in different places in your body. Most astrology hits you in the brain, but this material hits you in the gut and the heart.

And what I have discovered over the years is that every time you open your book, you will get just the RIGHT READING that you need to hear about your situation in order to ground you and bring you back to what is really important. You also forget everything in the book and when you open it at a later date, it tends to blow you away with how perfect and insightful the message is. I get emails about this PHENOMENON every day!!!! Just wait and see! It is your ULTIMATE Tarot Deck.

I can say that I am a pretty humble person and not too much about tooting my own horn, but with these books I am totally confident and ready to scream how important they are for all the people who are bringing in the New Earth energies.

This book aligns you to your truth, outside of whatever anyone else has told you that you can or cannot do. I know what your soul yearns for and you will read about it in your book.

This book is a ANCHORING TOOL that will help you through any difficult situation. This is the psychic you seek, the reading you seek, the answers you need to know. This book will show you how worthy of love you really are and that you CAN live the life of your dreams. I can admit that this is the most important book I own. This is YOUR high vibrational guidebook.

>WHAT YOU GET AND WHO THIS IS FOR:

This is a twin wire spiral bound book of about 70 to100 pages, printed on recycled paper and made with so much love and care.

Something I have always done too is that I put Shamballa Multidimensional Energy Healing into them where I activate them to awaken things in you. And what is such a treat for me is that I have always numbered these books, so you will know where you fall with your fellow brothers and sisters who are also the bringers of the New Earth ways.

You will mostly read about your gifts and talents, where wounds have occurred that need to be healed and transformed, how you communicate and love, how other people see you, your strengths, your power, your healing abilities, your career focus, your path defined, and all the reasons you are who you are and what this all means in the grand scheme of things.

This stuff is juicy and it will stick with you. They are also great to share with your peoples as it will help them understand you and where you are coming from. Many people comment on how they wish they had this book in their early 20's and how different their lives could have been. I agree with that. Basically love, you will cherish your birth chart book forever as it will always provide you what you need to hear during any given situation in your life.

This book is for people of the New Earth: the starseeds, the indigos, the crystals, the truth speaking, revolutionary, high vibrational world changers out there. This is what you need to feel TOTAL CONFIDENCE with living your Destined Life.

And unlike most astrology, NONE of this will bring you down or cause you to feel fear. Back in 1999 my guides called this High Vibrational Astrology and this was before we were even using the words HIGH VIBRATION!

> WHAT I NEED FROM YOU!

When you are ordering I need you to include:

1. your birth date with MONTH/DATE/YEAR (overseas orders!! Please write them in words!)
2. your birth time with am or pm
3. your city and state, location of birth

> EXTRA OPTIONS:

ADD ON SOULS PURPOSE READING: ( shows as + SP in the ordering options)

With this option I am REALLY going deeper into your Chart!! This is when I go into your personal energy and into any aspect patterns in your chart. Also messages just come through at this time as the guides look at it as a great opportunity to reach you! This is always a very special part of the book as it CLEARLY names your gifts and how you are to express them in life. This can add on about 7 to 10 pages to the book.

I also added the Soul Purpose to my book order. I wanted the whole package. I felt the book would provide self discovery and growth.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Citrin

Check out Benebell Wen, she offers amazing astrological birth chart books. Expensive, but she's such a pro.

OnOrionsBelt

Check out Benebell Wen, she offers amazing astrological birth chart books. Expensive, but she's such a pro.

Thank you, I am now exploring her website. I'm looking for reviews? Oh I wish her pricing included a physical copy, that's my one hesitation. Plus looks like she sends it in a strange 6 by 9 measurement. I would not be able to print and hold punch it from my home easily.... or work :)

Edited to add: I have no plans to publish the book as my own or anything of the sort. But I still feel put off by the line that she owns the rights to your book. You only have a license to print it. I don't know why, but that entire paragraph rubs me the wrong way. Also I still feel she should print the book and send it to you physically. Though, if she truly sends the book at all, in whatever format, that's most important! And she probably has these stipulations so that the process is manageable for her...

OnOrionsBelt

If I were to google for this type of book, what's the ideal keyword/s to use? I've tried a few combinations but haven't figured out the best lingo.

gregory

I don't want one, but

birth chart +astrology +book +personalised got me good hits.

There is another on etsy now....

ETA if you want to print Benebell's, you can set your printer to scale to fit whatever paper you use...

Minderwiz

I don't get particularly good vibrations (let alone 'high vibrations') from the original advert that OnOrionsBelt replied to. It would be interesting to know if many, if any, (genuine) people received their books. It also contains a disclaimer if you disagree with anything. It's simply the messages channeled; there's no attempt to give or explain meaning. So the genuine astrological content many be little more than a beautifully presented chart and a few well chosen thoughts, at best or a few anodyne phrases at worst.

There are already several tips on alternatives; what I would ask you to think about is what you want for a significant amount of money. I also agree that retaining the copyright is a little suspicious, with the alternative suggested. If the book is geared specifically to you and your chart (in which there is no copyright at all) then what special something is being progected? If there's a lot of artwork then that becomes a different matter. However is artwork what you are looking for, or a useful personalised guide.

A good Astrologer will give you both your strengths and weaknesses and help you to set up strategies to deal with those weaknesses and to minimise or eliminate them. If all the book does is give you a repetition of your strengths (assuming that there is real analysis) it won't be that helpful in achieving your own personal development.

I hope you find what you are looking for but please take care in making your choice, so that you get what you paid for.

decan

The advert said:
(...)
☆ I also COMMIT to keeping these books affordable so the Basic Book will always stay $44 but will offer higher amounts for other options for those who actually want to pay more! But all Books get the same love and attention from me!
(...)
Well, these kind of services are unfortunately quite expensive and for $44 if you will obtain a full reading chart I am afraid it will be made by a machine.
Astrodienst offers this kind of service made by a machine with a psychological focus concerning the texts.
It depends what you are looking for.

OnOrionsBelt

I welcome any suggestions of alternatives. I'd like to compline a list before I try ordering again.

Minderwiz

The advert said:

Well, these kind of services are unfortunately quite expensive and for $44 if you will obtain a full reading chart I am afraid it will be made by a machine.
Astrodienst offers this kind of service made by a machine with a psychological focus concerning the texts.
It depends what you are looking for.

True - I've seen Solar Fire report printouts sold for about that price and it's not even the work of the seller, who may not even be an astrologer at all. They are easy to package and to add some art work. They can also run to around 50 pages.

Being computer generated, these reports are of little real value, repeating the same information several times and making virtually zero attempt to integrated the various components.

There are even computer generated 'Soul Purpose' reports. Esoteric Sciences are one site that produces such a report. They do explain that it's computer generated and isn't as good as consulting a real life Astrologer - The report is free but not particularly well presented.

OnOrionsBelt

I am reluctant to comment on the quality of the book I ordered since I never received it! I cannot say.

I'd love to hear from someone who has received such a book. That would be greatly useful.