Halloween Lenormand

tarotmama

I know you all probably think I'm a one-trick pony, but because it's my favorite holiday, I start getting ready for Halloween in July... :D We have a big party and I read cards -- so of course I'm thinking I need a Halloween Lenormand!

Here's four cards. Muahahahaha! It's so deliciously fun. I want to try to do this all with postcards and engravings if I can.

Attachments

• birds.jpg
    birds.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 765
  • house.jpg
    house.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 701
  • moon.jpg
    moon.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 647
  • rider.jpg
    rider.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 615

MoonGypsy

Oh, Oh, OOH! YIPES!!!!! Melissa!!!!!! i want it and i want it now!!!!! okay i know i have to wait...:p There's that pesky "Gotta first finish the other cards thing.." :laugh:

Bottom line: Oh i love the cards you have posted, and i am totally excited! This is a Lenormand style deck LONG overdue! You are going to finish it, right? }) :p :laugh:Right??? :*

You have really got a knack, dear!

Hugs and Blessings,
MGxxx

P.S. and it is no secret that Halloween/Samhain is my favorite Holiday, too! ;)

lunakasha

tarotmama said:
I know you all probably think I'm a one-trick pony, but because it's my favorite holiday, I start getting ready for Halloween in July... :D We have a big party and I read cards -- so of course I'm thinking I need a Halloween Lenormand!

Here's four cards. Muahahahaha! It's so deliciously fun. I want to try to do this all with postcards and engravings if I can.

Oh.....Melissa! I hope you're not just teasing us with these. :eek:

I would order your Halloween Lenormand in a heartbeat, when/if you're ready to get back into publishing.

Gorgeous and creepy! :heart: I am a Halloween freak too......:laugh:

:) Luna

Lela

OMG I WANT IT!!!!! Please, please please, please tell us you're gonna do a complete deck?!! I just love Halloween and this deck would be fab edition to my growing Lenormand collection. Just love it!!! :heart:

MoonGypsy

See, Melissa? Look at the posts wanting your Halloween Lenormand deck already? All within 15 minutes since you posted the piccies! :laugh:

Huggles,
MGxxx

Mellaenn

Can I pre-order yet? :grin: Me likes!!!

Queen of Disks

SQUEEP!!!

Me Want! I love Halloween! It would go great with the Halloween Tarot as well!

emmsma

Must Have Halloween Lenormand!

Work fast! No rush. :D

We will be ready, fingers hovering over the paypal button.
:D

HearthCricket

These are amazing! I want sooo badly! I love the atmosphere you are creating. You really have Halloween at its midnight hour perfectly! Vintage Halloween decorations are so in and this just has that look that is so you! Okay, so I was just using your other deck and got a spot on reading. But I want this. Publish it, please! :)

MoonGypsy

ohhhhh, i am absolutely in pain i tell you!!! i have GOT to have this...need it...crave it! :p

Shine your shoes, M'Lady? Watch your kitlets? Just Pleeeeeeze keep on going with this lovely deck, Melissa!

But...no pressure! :p