Random Q&As - round 3

MoiraKarin

Normally, I see the mountain and lily as delaying things considerably, but the cards certainly seem to be saying the effects of the mountain and lily are coming to an end. Good to know everything should be resolve around February 29 or the month after.

I saw the scythe cut through mountain, so i think indeed the worst delay is over:).
Maybe 29th of this month might be to soon. So i think it could be rather the next 30 days(lillies scythe)

NikkiB

Q. How will this personal growthtraining go which i will start in april??

Scythe - moon - child - women - heart

It looks to me here that this will see an emotional release for you with this program, the scythe here suggests to me a harvest, and the blade is pointing away from the spread almost like it is putting a seperation between your past and what this training brings you for the future, so in essance I see this as a very new period for you which sees developement in your perceptions and views and imagination.

The moon and child seem to suggest and support that this will be a new beginning for you you, that it is part of you nurturing and developing your emotional self givining yourself a new start and embarking on a new venture where you truly learn to love yourself (women heart).

If we look at mirroring (my new toy lol) again the scythe is pointing away from the heart, this speaks to me of releasing emotional blocks or ties that restrict you or cause you pain leaving the heart healthy and open, this is supported with moon and women making me feel that the removal of this block/pain allows you to be more receptive and the child as the central card speaks to me of new ventures to grow and develop

You sum total is the flowers which is a lovely card, it feels like this training will give be really positive for you, you will feel better for it and there will be healing for you as a result.

All looks really positive for you!

Q: A couple of readings have suggested I will move in with X - (this wasn't a question I asked so I want to see if I am right in how this looks...) soooo will X and I move in together this year?

alyna

Q: A couple of readings have suggested I will move in with X - (this wasn't a question I asked so I want to see if I am right in how this looks...) soooo will X and I move in together this year?

Clouds - Anchor - Child

There are some confusions, some matters associated with not being sure whether or not you two want to stay together or have a stable life together. You need to clear the air between you two, talk and discuss if this is what both of you want this. I feel like he is not sure in the matter. There are issues that need resolution, and these issues are not letting the solid ground form on which you can base your decision of moving in together.

Mona18

Clover - Flowers - Heart
Stars

We have here the Queen :spade: and the Jack :heart: You are the Queen and your Rider is Jack. Know anyone named Jack?? :D I think an opportunity will present itself where you are going to meet this younger fella. He's going to be very outgoing and "full of life". The Stars here tell me that it's written in the sky for you two to meet.

-------------------
I have a co-worker, female, whom I really don't know how to gauge. What are BG's her feelings or thoughts towards me?

MoiraKarin

Scythe - moon - child - women - heart

It looks to me here that this will see an emotional release for you with this program, the scythe here suggests to me a harvest, and the blade is pointing away from the spread almost like it is putting a seperation between your past and what this training brings you for the future, so in essance I see this as a very new period for you which sees developement in your perceptions and views and imagination.

The moon and child seem to suggest and support that this will be a new beginning for you you, that it is part of you nurturing and developing your emotional self givining yourself a new start and embarking on a new venture where you truly learn to love yourself (women heart).

If we look at mirroring (my new toy lol) again the scythe is pointing away from the heart, this speaks to me of releasing emotional blocks or ties that restrict you or cause you pain leaving the heart healthy and open, this is supported with moon and women making me feel that the removal of this block/pain allows you to be more receptive and the child as the central card speaks to me of new ventures to grow and develop

You sum total is the flowers which is a lovely card, it feels like this training will give be really positive for you, you will feel better for it and there will be healing for you as a result.

All looks really positive for you!

Scythe letter tower
-------------------------
******* dog*******

You will get tired of your separation by your loyal dog, and you will tell him so( probably by e-mail or sms). So it is a 'yes"
Q.How will the relationship with J evolve( she is part of a developement group)

MoiraKarin

Clover - Flowers - Heart
Stars

We have here the Queen :spade: and the Jack :heart: You are the Queen and your Rider is Jack. Know anyone named Jack?? :D I think an opportunity will present itself where you are going to meet this younger fella. He's going to be very outgoing and "full of life". The Stars here tell me that it's written in the sky for you two to meet.

-------------------
I have a co-worker, female, whom I really don't know how to gauge. What are BG's her feelings or thoughts towards me?

lillies ship clouds
----------------------
clover

BG considers is it to be a good think to create some distance for this moments because of whatever emotions of disturbance she currently has for you( this ship sails towards dark clouds).

Q.I had a feeling of a developement of a new relationship for this coming week,( according to my weekly forcast) is this correct.
Will i get involved in a new heartfelt relationship, this week..?

alyna

Clover - Flowers - Heart
Stars

I don't know Jack but I know Jay LOL, he does make me happy and he does make my full of life and feels so good. *whistles* at the last sentence :D

Mona18

Q.How will the relationship with J evolve( she is part of a developement group)

Man - Tower - Hearts
Snake

Oh wow, I would say she's going to be a new love interest of yours ... you have the Man / Heart / Snake ... the Tower here makes me think one of you or perhaps both are going to come out of isolation ... :)

------------
What do I need to know now?

MoiraKarin

Man - Tower - Hearts
Snake

Oh wow, I would say she's going to be a new love interest of yours ... you have the Man / Heart / Snake ... the Tower here makes me think one of you or perhaps both are going to come out of isolation ... :)

------------
What do I need to know now?

Believe me, she is not going to be my next interest:D. Oh my gosh..hihihi. It keeps me wondering though, i know she is gay. Thus far she always turns up with the heart.. It would not actually surprise that beyond this odd,envious, angry behaviour there is actually something else..:confused: She is definitly showing the oposit.... Weird
I have a feeling like i did with the previous reading for myself, that the man who works in the tower wil sepearate us rather. I am personally fed up with her .. I have really had it..

This will be a good next Q to how she feels about me