Interest in a Deviant Moon Study Group?

RubyV

Is anyone interested in studying the Deviant moon? I'm not sure how often I"ll be on until the end of the month, but could manage once every few days.

Anyone else?

Penny Dreadfuls

I'll be very interested in sharing and reading with others here! I'm sure there are many more who will show interest, the Deviant Moon seems to have really captured hearts and imaginations :)

Cosmic Ray

Oh yes, please start one! I have so many questions and want to unlock everything about it. I also want to share my observations with everyone.

euphoria

I think this is the deck I am going to try to learn with, so I would be interested in joining. I guess we should wait till more people get their decks. I'm still waiting on mine... its supposed to be here tomorrow! That is, if Amazon's website isn't lying to me.

LinaBabii

Oh Yes, I'd love to join!
Especialy because it doesn't have a companion book- a group would be really helpful for me to learn.

mac22

Count me in. I'd love a Deviant Moon study group. It's a fine dark deck.

Mac22

Nydia

I'm interested in this study group. I'm surprised there aren't more replies already.

euphoria

LinaBabii said:
Oh Yes, I'd love to join!
Especialy because it doesn't have a companion book- a group would be really helpful for me to learn.

Really? I thought it did come with a big companion book. Damn... if you're right, that sucks. Whats the difference between the Premium edition and a standard one (if there is even such thing)?

teomat

euphoria said:
Really? I thought it did come with a big companion book. Damn... if you're right, that sucks. Whats the difference between the Premium edition and a standard one (if there is even such thing)?
There isn't a 'standard' edition. It's just the Premium.

I don't have it yet, but from what I understand the Premium just has the deck and a fold-out sheet for a spread. No book, but Patrick has said that his website will be a 'companion' to the deck - so I guess he might go into more detail about each card on there.

Cosmic Ray

I'm ready! How many do we need?