The Tower + The Star as feelings

Desert Girl

I sent a message to someone important to me that I had not been in contact with for about a month. It was a pretty bold, but positive message that was attempting to mend our relationship. I asked "How does X feel about my message?" I got The Tower clarified by The Star. My interpretation is that this message shocked the person (the move was much bolder than they would be used to from me) but it gave them more hope for our future communications. What do others think of this combo?

rwcarter

Hi Desert Girl,

Were those the only two cards you pulled?

Honeysun

Hey!

Not sure if he was shocked. But I think his feelings have quickly/suddenly changed into something hopeful.

Desert Girl

Hey!

Not sure if he was shocked. But I think his feelings have quickly/suddenly changed into something hopeful.

Thanks for the input. I think this could be too. I could see how the content of my message would completely change the game in his eyes.

Migdal93

Maybe not a shock, but a surprise. Something that this person was not expecting, and it was a really good thing.

Ruby Jewel

I sent a message to someone important to me that I had not been in contact with for about a month. It was a pretty bold, but positive message that was attempting to mend our relationship. I asked "How does X feel about my message?" I got The Tower clarified by The Star. My interpretation is that this message shocked the person (the move was much bolder than they would be used to from me) but it gave them more hope for our future communications. What do others think of this combo?

I do believe there is reason to hope. You go girl!!