21 Ways To Read A Tarot Card -- step ONE

geminidragon

21 Ways: Step One

I have chosen the Six of Wands.

Lady Indigo

STEP ONE: Sun and Moon Tarot, The Hermit

An older woman is standing on a dirt floor. She has long, unkempt white hair, brown skin, and her face is blank and featureless as keeping with the art style of the entire deck. She wears two strands of purple beads around her neck, a pink shirt, brown belt, and orange skirt. Her feet are bare. Her posture suggests someone who is calmly confident and experienced. In her right hand she is carrying a gold trident that has what looks like a spool of thread and a bell attached to it. (From what I can gather from the LWB, this is supposed to be a drum.) In her left hand she holds a large lantern in the shape of an hourglass. There is a Hebrew letter beneath her feet. Behind her is a rock wall with Hindi lettering.

I'll attach the image for everyone, as well. :)

Attachments

• hermit.jpg
    hermit.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 149

eurydicesdreams

bump bump! 21 Ways: Step One

I picked V The Hierophant from my new Hanson-Roberts deck.

Erynnds

21 Ways: Step One

I have chosen Ten of Pentacles, Tarot of the Magical Forest.

francobaires

21 ways step one

STEP ONE: Royal Tarot, the tower.
I've been chosen by the tower, royal tarot.
there is smoke on the sky, and coming out of the tower, there is a man and a woman falling from it, the woman dress is long and it makes her look ghost like. lightnings strike the tower, making fire apear, and breaking the tip.

Ceste

21 Ways, Step One

Step One - Legacy of the Divine Tarot

I have drawn the Nine of Swords.

Aradia25

21 ways step one

Rider Waite Tarot, 8 of Cups.

There is a man dressed in a red cloak and red shoes. He is turning his back and walking away from 8 large cups. It is appears to be both daytime and nighttime, as the sun and the moon are conjoined. He walks alongside a river, there are mountains, he appears to be hiking up the hill.

rubikscubefreak

21 Ways - Step One

I have chosen the 6 of Swords, from the Tarot of the Silicon Dawn.

In this picture, there's a butch-looking girl, possibly Asian, who appears to be working on a sword. She has the sword hooked up to a battery and has a ponderous expression on her face. Five other swords are hanging on the wall behind her.

-rcf

stardustraven

step one;

deck: shadowscapes

i drew: the king of pentacles, four of wands and five of wands

chosen card: four of wands

in this card four unicorns jump over a rose bush, faeiries putting rose circles around their necks and dancing with them. bright, yellow sun, and soft pink roses. the unicorns are leaping, dancing almost.

cwilkerson883

Step One-- Morgan-Greer -- 16 The Tower- Major Arcana

Hello. This is an awesome group. I hope Y'all don't mind my sitting in.--

This card looks angry. There is a bad storm and the sky is almost black. The wind is kicking the waves up and there is lightening. The tower is on fire from the storm and the waves are ruthless in pounding the base of the tower. A male and female look like they have fallen or jumped from the tower.

When I look at this card it looks like chaos. Like you can't make a good decision. Either burn in the tower or drown in the angry sea.

Two people jumped toghether so maybe someone brought the other person down?

I like this card best because I am curious at why the people jumped or if they fell. This was the only card of the three that showed me a clear emotion. I can clearly see anger, confusion, fear, and chaos. The other two cards was hard to get a feel for emotions or symbols.