Singing Crystals

Briar Rose

I ordered some singing crystals last week (before my filing cracked!!!) that I haven't recieved yet. I am so anxious. Has anyone worked with singing crystals? How do they sound, and how do they feel? There only a couple of short youtube video's, and really no lengthy explanation.

I bought a bag of small crystal points that have a very nice sound. But I am unsure if they are singing crystals. I can't wait for mine to arrive so I can compare the difference.

Do you think singing crystals up the vibrations on a crystal grid more so than crystal points of unkow origin?

stonesatiety

Hi Briar Rose! Singing crystals are crystals somebody noticed make nice sounds when struck with fingernail, other crystals, or other means. Audible vibration is another way to share energy, in a way we may feel more easily. I have laserwands selected as singing pairs by others and pairs I've found myself. How fun to play with! There are also many crystals here who sing alone. I'd bet you already have some crystals who sing.

I hold a given crystal by the edges where two sides meet, so as to dampen as little vibration as possible. Then I tink it with my fingernail and enjoy the sound. Crystals make high-pitched tinging sounds. Depending on how we hold them and their structure, the sound can be very brief or last a bit longer. I don't use metallic strikers, because they can nick or scratch the quartz. The pairs I tink together lightly, or gently roll them together in my hand. I hadn't done that before people here suggested that. It makes more like a melody!

Crystals also can sing outside our range of hearing, yet our bodies can sense it just the same. We will feel something and our inner knowing will tell us. At that point, we can enjoy the silent song--which to other ears may be easily audible--or ignore our feeling and inner knowing. No problem! The stones will always sing to us later, when we are ready.

Briar Rose

While I am waiting for the slowest snail retrograde mail ever- I will play with mine and see what happens. I can't do it before bed as Quartz wakes me up.

When you say the edges, you mean below the ends of the points?

Briar Rose

I love the singing crystals. I went through all of them to hear and feel the different nuances. There is only 1 MASTER SCREAMER and it has a window! There is about 6 Junior singers, and a the rest are happy singing crystals. The Master Screamer can make any other type of crystal sing! This is my first experience with singing crystals.

I can't seem to find on line any information as to why these Madagascar Singing Crystals differ from quartz crystals. Does anyone know why?

Of the view youtube videos showing singing crystals, I can hear and tell they have singing crystals, but not one has a Master Screamer. I would have heard it. They would have been more ecstatic. I could be wrong, but this one is a screamer beyond compare, at least- so far.

stonesatiety

While I am waiting for the slowest snail retrograde mail ever- I will play with mine and see what happens. I can't do it before bed as Quartz wakes me up.

When you say the edges, you mean below the ends of the points?

Great to hear you are having fun! You must have figured out how to hold them. A crystal has a termination, a bottom, and sides (or two terminations) in standard simple form. I hold them by the sides on the edges rather than the flat parts.

Enjoy!

daphne

I love the singing crystals. I went through all of them to hear and feel the different nuances. There is only 1 MASTER SCREAMER and it has a window! There is about 6 Junior singers, and a the rest are happy singing crystals. The Master Screamer can make any other type of crystal sing! This is my first experience with singing crystals.

I can't seem to find on line any information as to why these Madagascar Singing Crystals differ from quartz crystals. Does anyone know why?

Of the view youtube videos showing singing crystals, I can hear and tell they have singing crystals, but not one has a Master Screamer. I would have heard it. They would have been more ecstatic. I could be wrong, but this one is a screamer beyond compare, at least- so far.

Master screamer?!

Could you please make an youtube video so we can also see it?

Briar Rose

I have to figure out how to do that. I have a mic and camera on my laptop. Any help would be great appreicated.