Pendulum as a pendent? I think it hates it.

Holland

Okay I bought my first pendulum a few weeks ago. Actually I bought an amethyst but it did not feel like mine so I went back into the store to get the lapis one, because I felt a stronger vibe.
Well maybe its me, but something felt weird/uneasy about it when I was using it, so I decided for now I would use it as a pendent on my necklace. I have worn it and couple of times, there is something about this particular pendulum that makes me feel very uneasy. I feel a vibe to the point it speaks to my heart. I am not sensing anything good(nor evil, I think). I do not know why. But there are times, where nothing happens and I am okay with it.
What are your thoughts? Is it speaking to me telling me "I am NOT jewlery!" or telling me "I am not yours." Or is this all in my head. I love the stone and do feel a connection, but what are these feelings. There is no warmth and peace.
I know this sounds silly. Blessings.

Apollonia

Ask it. There may have been something traumatic about the way it was mined or cut. It may not want to be worn, or it may not enjoy being out and about in the places you go. But just ask and see what it says.

Onion Budgie

Wearing a piece of lapis as a pendant can be a good idea, as it is purportedly very healing in the throat and upper chest areas.

As part of its healing quality, Lapis is also known for bringing any anxieties the wearer/holder may currently have to the surface -- so I'm wondering if that is part of what you are feeling? The stone may actually be trying to help you.

All the same, if it's making you feel uneasy, you could try cleansing it of any other residual energies. You can cleanse a crystal by blowing a puff of air a few times across its surface and at the same time imagining any impurities leaving it -- that's probably the easiest and quickest method, although there are many other ways. :)

Holland

Wearing a piece of lapis as a pendant can be a good idea, as it is purportedly very healing in the throat and upper chest areas.

As part of its healing quality, Lapis is also known for bringing any anxieties the wearer/holder may currently have to the surface -- so I'm wondering if that is part of what you are feeling? The stone may actually be trying to help you.

All the same, if it's making you feel uneasy, you could try cleansing it of any other residual energies. You can cleanse a crystal by blowing a puff of air a few times across its surface and at the same time imagining any impurities leaving it -- that's probably the easiest and quickest method, although there are many other ways. :)
OH MY GOODNESS! I have never heard of that, let alone thought about it that way. Yes my heart has felt uneasy. It is currently on my necklace. I do LOVE this stone and this particular pendulum. I will have to try that out. Thank you!! Have you had this problem before?

Onion Budgie

Not with lapis. I do have a tiny lapis skull which sits on one of my monitor speakers, and he has a light & happy energy to him. A crystal will affect whoever interacts with it in different ways, though, depending on the person's mood or need. :)

Good luck! I hope it helps.

Holland

Not with lapis. I do have a tiny lapis skull which sits on one of my monitor speakers, and he has a light & happy energy to him. A crystal will affect whoever interacts with it in different ways, though, depending on the person's mood or need. :)

Good luck! I hope it helps.

I had it around my neck today and was just fine. I got it not only for its vibrant color but also because it enhances psychic abilities and brings peace in your life.

Briar Rose

It also could be that when wearing a pendy as a pendant, the vibrations, and energy the crystal picks up and gives off is pointing downward, making the wear-er feel heavy- which could also feel downloaded, uneasy, weary, and then bleek and drained.

Also, your chakras are shaped like cones, horizonal, giving off energy and absorbing it- in the front of you and the back of you. Wearing a pendulum could throw off all of your body chakras, making you feel sick and dizzy.