Do you wear a crystal pendant and if so, which one/s?

Calcifer

I have an Iolite wrapped in sterling silver, on a silver chain - uncommonly nice piece, at that. The way I have it hung, it doubles as a pendulum - and it keeps one of Chris Warnock's Moon Talismans company. When I'm not wearing it, it lives under my pillow and seems to help promote lucid dreaming.

Michael

Briar Rose

I have a Rainforest Jasper flat pendant that I love. It seems to bring out what I am really feeling. Which means that if I am sad, I will be tearful all day. If I am happy I will laugh more. I think it needs a balancing stone to go with it.

Swift

I have a tiger's eye crystal on a chain that I always wear - my closest friend gave it to me when we were 7; but I've only been wearing it since last September when a friend told me I needed something to ground me.
I also tend to carry a tumbled stone or two in my pockets :)

shelikes2read

I made a clear Quartz sphere pendant which I wear all the time. On the rare occasions when I'm NOT wearing it, I carry it on my person somehow. I make and sell other semiprecious-gemstone jewelry, and I have made a copy of some of those other items for my own use, too. But this is the one that I would call my signature piece.

47e2bdc2-4884-4c10-8c8b-9d722e8e7bc0_zps9fcb23dc.jpg

stonesatiety

What lovely energy, shelikes! That's a happy pendant. :)

Off topic, but perhaps on target for some is something I just learned when I read Amy Tan's "The Opposite of Fate." Amy struggled for years to find out what was wrong with her and found out she has Lyme Disease. She was only diagnosed when a doctor specializing in Lyme treatment had a lab called IGeneX run the Western Blot test on her. This just in case it might help. Maybe Amy's website has some information on it? She's really into helping community and such.

MandMaud

What lovely energy, shelikes! That's a happy pendant. :)

Off topic, but perhaps on target for some is something I just learned when I read Amy Tan's "The Opposite of Fate." Amy struggled for years to find out what was wrong with her and found out she has Lyme Disease. She was only diagnosed when a doctor specializing in Lyme treatment had a lab called IGeneX run the Western Blot test on her. This just in case it might help. Maybe Amy's website has some information on it? She's really into helping community and such.

Thanks, Stonesatiety, for being thoughtful. :) I'm pretty sure I have been tested - my weird neurology is SO weird that I spent much of one year being blood-tested, re-blood-tested, scanned, re-scanned, and re-blood-tested(!) for everything they could think of. Each time they finished ruling everything out, they started again ;) until in the end they admitted they'd ruled everything out. (It was a nice change to be a VIP: Very Interesting Patient. After years of pain and being told it was my age (in my twenties)!)

I do have all the symptoms (from glancing at good ol' Wikipedia) but most likely the neurological stuff is a separate thing from the aches. That is to say, spiritually they are all one "package" to me, but medically (aetiologically) I they seem to be separate.

Don't know about Celticnoodle or anyone else... :)

greatdane

I wear a New Zealand Bowenite pendant, but have quartz crystal clusters around the house. I LOVE quartz crystal! I love many stones, but if I could have only one, it would be quartz crystal. I USED to wear a quartz crystal point, but gave it away to a friend.

Yippee

I have a jade pendant I wear from time to time :) I find it helps keep me balanced. Funny enough, I've noticed when I get stressed or lost in though, I'll unconsciously rub the pendant as if for good luck :)

morticia monroe

I love hematite and have a few pieces, but cant wear them. I find that it made me itch so much that after only a few minutes, it HAD to come off. Shame. So I dismantled the necklace, and made it into a boot bracelet. :) My favorite pendant right now is a beautiful rectangular piece of smoky quartz about an inch long. I just love everything about it, and I feel calmer when I wear it, not to mention prettier!