Legacy of the Divine Tarot

cirom

Cerulean said:
I saw the trailer again and thought the final dancer was a glorious finish--wasn't she the inspirational start of the deck? Full circle then, enchanting....

Cerulean

Yes indeed the dancer in the video was someone I saw performing at a Wiccan festival a few years ago. Something about her just projected Queen of Wands. And so it was that she was the model and inspiration for the first card of this very long project. I think its fitting that she concludes the video trailer and also the last card on my web site's Legacy slide show. As you noted, a full circle indeed :)

All Is One

I've been waiting, along with all of you, for this deck. And even though there is still a wait ahead, it's good to hear that you have completed it, Ciro!

Congratulations on one of the most stunning decks I've ever seen.

Myrrha

Congratulations on finishing! It is a beautiful deck. It looks like it will be great to read with because the images are so... well, visual. You can *see* what the card means.They have a lot of feeling in them also. I can't wait to get this one.

Mimers

Ciro, I can't wait to see the deck! Are you planning on bringing a copy to the Reader's Studio?

I saw the book that Ciro put together for this deck and it is a beautiful addition! I will definitely be getting the collectable version.

Can't wait!

Skydancer

I really would like to know about the music that was used for the video - it has totally gotten under my skin. Hauntingly beautiful. Is it available? I would dearly love to buy a copy of that soundtrack.

I'm on the list for the Special Edition too!

Thanks.
*S*

cirom

Skydancer said:
I really would like to know about the music that was used for the video - it has totally gotten under my skin. Hauntingly beautiful. Is it available? I would dearly love to buy a copy of that soundtrack.

I'm on the list for the Special Edition too!

Thanks.
*S*

The soundtrack doesn't exist in the sense that I assume you're alluding to. Namely a soundtrack that can be bought or downloaded from somewhere. Its actually four or more different pieces and sound loops by different compositors that I paid royalties for using. They were then mixed up a bit, overlapped, repeated etc until I had the feel I was after to match the story line in my head. The final composition as you hear it is a result of that playing around.

Skydancer

Well it is absolutely wonderful.

If that is the feel of the deck, then this will become a favorite. I am so totally hooked.

Thank you for the quick response!!
Ann

Jewel

I also love how the cards fade to black, has Llewellyn agreed to reproduce it that way for the mass market version of this deck? Just curious, as I know how fond of borders they seem to be.

I am trully hoping and plotting on getting my hands on the collectors edition of this deck as well. It trully is a masterpiece.

SunChariot

Ok how do I go about getting a copy?:grin:

Babs

flying black kat

Dear Ciro:

I want a Legacy of the Divine Tarot as well. I sent you and email.

Thank you for creating such beautiful, moving, and talking decks of Tarot Cards.

Enjoying your cards

Kathy