Study Group ~ The Process by Dan Pelletier 6 Audio CD's

Onyx

my practical actions

I have loved listening to the Process. One thing that has been added to my practice is less caffine and more water.

I am a solid coffee, Dr. Pepper addict and I have started to limit myself to one cup of coffee or one soda a day and water the rest of the day.

Practical advice that has had subtle but meaningful results.

Onyx.

Sulis

Moderator note

I've started an index thread for this group and added it to the Tarot Study Groups index.
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1758783
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=34124

Please let me know when a new thread is started in this group so that it can be indexed.
I've also contacted KarlThomas to see how this group will be organised as long threads with loads of topics tend to make study groups very, very hard to follow so if possible I'd like to be able to break this group up into separate threads and separate topics.

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

KarlThomas

Thanks, Sulis, your work as moderator is much appreciated: you've rocked our Quantum and Rohrig threads.

Onyx, I'm with you on the water/caffine balance. With what I've learned between the Process and my acupuncturist, I've backed the coffee of to half a cup/one cup in the mornings, and have switched to water or, at my cafe readings, decaf.

Apparently, there is an entire nervous system thing that happens below the surface with caffine, and "subtle but meaningful results" is exactly what I'm after.

KarlThomas

Sinduction said:
I've learned to do that too. Once when I was reading about a deceased loved one, he showed me he was wearing a green jacket. At the time I was thinking, "Who has a favorite green jacket and how is that important?" Well, it was for my sitter and now I always give voice. Just did earlier with another reading.

I've not gotten the recording, I can't afford it. But I've read and re-read his posts. I always learn something new.

Sinduction, glad you are jumping in here. I want to use your post as an invitation to people who do not have the audio program yet to nonetheless join us here.

Here's a link to a free audio sample posted by Leisa in a former thread:
http://www.tarotconnection.net/podcasts/Chapter22.mp3

Can someone post links to the text threads here on The Process?

Cat*

KarlThomas said:
Can someone post links to the text threads here on The Process?
They're all indexed here. :)

A long interview by Leisa ReFalo with Dan Pelletier about the creation of The Process is here. It ends with the sample chapter KarlThomas has already linked to above.

As Sinduction, I wish I had a copy of the recordings! Unlike her, I could probably fiddle a bit with my finances so that I could afford the mp3s. But I still can't bring myself to pay so much money for information in one of my least favorite mediums (I have a hard time learning by listening only, as visually-oriented as I am). I think I generally don't get why audiobooks are SO much more expensive than paper books... Uh, but that's off-topic here. Sorry.

KarlThomas

Not a problem at all, Cat, and thanks for those links. I hope that people will

not consider owning an audio copy a ticket into the thread, but will study with

us whether or not they own one. I think the book is well worth the price, but I

am an avid audio learner.

I would like to throw out a question for us to consider.

Why does this book have 26 chapters?

mac22

Thanks for all the hard work sulis.

Mac22

Cat*

KarlThomas said:
Why does this book have 26 chapters?
So we get to practice our calculation skills, add 2 + 6 to get 8, which immediately reminds us of the card that is either Justice or Strength, which brings us directly to one of the tarot world's favorite discussion topics...? :D

More seriously: Because a tarot deck usually consists of 22 majors + 4 suits?

(And why does it take me longer to find the easier answer?)

ETA: I'll be off to start re-reading the threads now...

Baroli

This is great! So how are we going to set this up? Chapter by chapter

perhaps?

OOnaOwl

I want to use your post as an invitation to people who do not have the audio program yet to nonetheless join us here.

Thank you for the invitation! I am SO excited to be here! I've not yet got the series in hand, but will be here following along with you. I am an introvert even here, it seems- so I may not post too much. However, you may rest assured I am silently co-operating!