Tigers eye for job interview

sonjasingh

Hello all you wonderful people,

I have a very important job interview to attend next month. The interview is being held in a different city and has to do with the position of a flight attendant. Its tough competition but I am following that voice inside my head.

I recently purchased several crystals and the Tiger stone is one of them. I have a small pendulum shaped tiger stone, that I heard is known to bring good luck, wealth and prosperity.

Would you suggest carrying this with me for theinterview? Is there anything special I can do with this stone, on the day of the interview??

Please note, I also have a small lapiz lazuli, black tourmaline, amethyst, moon stone, Carnelian and labrodorite. Please suggest what i can carry with me that can help?

PrincessPaulina

I love Tiger Eye, and almost always travel with it!
It certainly wouldn't hurt during the interview! :)

There are many "special" things to do with a stone, on or before the day of your interview, but I think this is a personal process which the individual (and stone) should work out together.

One of the things you could do, is combine the stone with a Tarot card that signifies getting the job (perhaps the 3 or 8 of Pentacles, Page or Queen of Pentacles, the Emperor, Hierophant or Magician).
You can place the stone on or in front of the Tarot card, in a visible place, for a few days, and meditate on it when the mood strikes.

This is just an idea!
Again, use your imagination & inspiration, consult with the stone.

You may also look into getting a green colored stone, to join the Tiger Eye on the trip (green for $$$).
Or bring the Carnelian along, it is complementary to Tiger Eye, while being translucent (and therefore a better conduit for intentions and energy, in my experience, than solid-colored stones).

Good luck!!!

sonjasingh

Thank you princess Paulina for sharing thus information. I, frankly, could have never thought of placing the crystal on or in front of a tarot card and meditating on it. That's a great suggestion to start from.

yes, I will carry my carnelian too.

Yesterday, for a change I did not carry my carnelian stone in the pouch. I usually carry oy with me along with tourmaline and rigers eye. My energy was kinda drained out. Today I carried it along and man ! I have to say, it makes so much difference. I don't know if this is a psychological thing.

I have a question! When you say, consult the stone, what do you mean? How will the atone answer me?

PrincessPaulina

Hello, again!
Im sorry, I forgot to subscribe to this thread and didn't see your question?
Try holding the stone and just sitting quietly with it. When you're ready, ask your question (either silently or out loud), and wait with a still, open mind.
Within a few minutes the answer will come to you, just sort of pop into your mind.
At least, this is the way it works for me :)