How Many Lenormand decks do you have total?

Teheuti

I got most of my old cartomancy decks before the prices went sky-high on eBay.

Le Fanu

Forgive me for brazen copying and pasting, but there's no way I could remember them off the top of my head;

French Cartomancy (LoS) X 3
Lenormand Oracle large sized LoS Dondorf reproduction, English language + Brazilian edition
Dondorf Lenormand (Konigsfurt, playing card insets) X 2
Dondorf Lenormand (Konigsfurt, verse insets; German/gothic script) X 2
2 X mini "Purple Dragon" Dondorf Lenormand reproductions
Seven Stars German Vintage Lenormand (borderless poker size, card inserts, D backs) X 2
Seven Stars Samhain Lenormand #73/100
An original antique 1900 French Dondorf Lenormand deck with verses
1870 Dondorf, playing card inserts, handwritten meanings. The original for the The Destroyed Dondorf edition, plus Tag's reproduction; 1 copy (1st edition), 4 copies (2nd edition)
Original 1865 Lilac Dondorf Lenormand, variation #1, the first of its type, with playing card inserts
1926 Carreras Lenormand type #1, larger cards
Carreras Lenormand type #2
2 X 1926 Carreras Lenormand type #3
"Fortune Telling" Cartes Lenormand "by a famous Parisian diviner" published by H-P Gibson & Son, London, 1919
Antique Dondorf, Lilac backs, tax stamp dated 1919, playing card inserts
3 X Oracle Lenormand (Lo Scarabeo; 1 trimmed & 2 untrimmed)
"Blue Owl" Lenormand, with English verses, gilt edges X 2
"Blue Owl" Lenormand, with playing card insets, 2 newer editions, one well-used vintage edition
"Red Owl" Lenormand, with English verses, gilt edges
"White Owl" Lenormand
Lenormand Wahrsage Karten (Koenigsfurt/Urania), playing card & verse insets German and English editions
Mystical Lenormand (English edition)
Mystical Lenormand (French edition)
Rainbow Lenormand (Koenignsfurt/Urania)
Gypsy Lenormand (A.G Muller)
Brazilian edition of the Gypsy Lenormand, smaller cards, 2 copies
ASS Lenormand, card insets
Jugendstil (Art Nouveau) Lenormand
Astrological Lenormand
Bernd A. Mertz Lenormand (reproduction of an 1840 deck) X 2
Piatnik Lenormand x 2
Madame Le Normand's Fortune Telling System (facsimilie of an 1866 parlour game published by Schiffer)
Brazilian Lenormand, ("Feitiços Aromáticos") X 3 copies, unknown artist
Cigana da Sorte (Brazilian Lenormand deck) X 3
MIRA Cartomancia Lenormand (Brazilian deck)
Cigana da Sorte (published by Casa Neilomar) X 2
Les Vieux Jours Lenormand, 1st edition (Ltd edition)
Arlo Lenormand (Ltd edition, #3/150)
Magisches Lenormand (Pfütsch & Büttner, 2010)
Melissa Lenormand, 1st edition, Tree box (#90/250) with merman pendant
Melissa Lenormand, 1st edition, Man box (back-up copy, #188/250)
Melissa Lenormand, 2nd edition
Melissa's Postmark Lenormand, (1st edition in tin with extra cards)
Wicked Sibyl (Melissa Hill), 1st edition in tin
Pixie's Hidden Lenormand (#81 from the original limited 1st edition of 93) by Edmund Zebrowski
The Day of the Dead Lenormand, Ltd 1st edition version by Edmund Zebrowski, #88/112 in "Bird" bag
Lenormand Marseilles (1st edition) by Edmund Zebrowski
Chris Butler's Technoracle; "A 21st Century Lenormand", borderless version, only 4 in existence
Chris Butler's Technoracle; "A 21st Century Lenormand", playing card inset & bordered revised version, only 2 in existence
Wahrsagen á la Lenormand (Ltd edition facsimilie kit by Alexander Gluck, with a reproduction of a miniature 1850 deck) X 2
Dutch Lenormand (reprint of an 1868 deck by our Tag) X 2
2 X Stralsunder Lenormand repros, Vereinigte Stralsunder Spielkartenfabriken, Stralsund, c.1890s
2 X mini Stralsunder Dondorfs
Blue Backed Dondorf with verses (reprint by Tag)
6 copies of my very own restored (by Tag) tinned Lilac Dondorfs
Wüst Lenormand, unrestored (beta copies; linen cardstock) X 2
Wüst with playing card inserts x 2 (by Tag)
Alte Deutsche Lenormand repro (1850) X 2
Schmid Lenormand restoration (1950)
Paris Primitive c 1890
Vincent's Brepol Lenormand (by Tag)
Tag's Welfberuhmte Wahrsage Karten, "WooWoo" Lenormand
Die Zauberkarten reproduction deck, with signed book by Caítlin Matthews
Malpertuis Lenormand #100, with postcard set
Lilac Twilight, the Russian "Oracle Lenormand", Ltd Special Author's Edition for Aeclectic Tarot forum members X 2
Mysteries of the Old Castle Lenormand Oracle X 2
Lilac & Cherry Twilight Lenormand X 2
Daveluy Lenormand, Ltd edition #2/50, 19th Century facsimilie deck issued by Caitlín Matthews
Dust Bunny Lenormand
The Original Lenormand, "Game of Hope", 1st edition (reproduction of the deck held at The British Museum, Ltd edition; 250 copies) Goodwin/Katz & Marchetti, 2 copies
2 X mini Game of Hope 2nd ed.
Ur-Lenormand; Das Speil der Hoffnung; the Primal Lenormand, Gluck/Konigsfurt/Urania edition X 2
The Lenormand Revolution, 1st edition (Carrie Paris/Roz Foster) X 2 + mini
Gilded Reverie Lenormand (Ciro Marchetti) one of the first 250 copies of the Ltd edition with giclée print of Mme Lenormand + signed pouch and extra cards
Gilded Reverie Lenormand (mass market), 1st edition with misprinted Dog card
The Vintage Lenormand (Rootweaver)
The Antiquarian Lenormand 1st edition, (19/100)
Cartas Ciganas (Editoras Artha). Brazilian Lenormand kit
de Matos Lenormand, Artha (Brazil), 27th edition! X 2
Flonz Lenormand (1st edition) X 2. 22/50 and 23/50
Burning Serpent Oracle, Place & Pollack
Pagan Lenormand (Pace/Rivolli/Lo Scarabeo)

I think that's up to date. I must get back into my Lenormands - been lying fallow of late.

Teheuti

Thanks for the list LeFanu. It will help me to organize mine.

Mary

Le Fanu

Thanks for the list LeFanu. It will help me to organize mine.

Mary
There is no order that I know of - it's just this sort of organic expanding list. I notice a pattern - it's the historic ones that really hold my attention. Some of the others feel like reinventing the wheel. I have actually stopped buying themed ones. Wasn't there a terrapin one? Plus, having learnt from the Pagan, I didn't buy the Celtic. Much of a muchness.

Sadly, one of my Carreras decks was savaged and chewed by my dear whippet. I need to update that one... But I forgive him anything.

Teheuti

Yes, I've stopped buying most of the modern themed Lenormand decks, too. I have one old Dondorf (with the "c" Franckfort and lilac back) that is missing several cards and some are badly damaged from being stuck together, but I love it! The old decks are the best!

I especially like the 19th century American decks on cheap cardboard, and usually with bi-lingual instructions - for their "folk" quality.

Morwenna

Today I just got the Mystical, so that makes--what--7? 8?

Grizabella

I haven't found that I have a great desire to have tons of different Lenormand decks. I have the Gilded Reverie and Under the Roses. The Under the Roses was given to me. Then I have a treasured little deck in a pale blue box from Switzerland that has lovely gilding just on the corners that someone sent to me. And one that's trimmed that looks artificially aged but I don't have the box so I don't know what it's called. I had more but I sent those to Magpie a few years ago.

I just don't feel like I need lots of Lenormands because they're so different from Tarot. I just love the ones I have and use those and they're enough. I might change my mind if I go looking at new ones that are out. I do love Lenormands, and I just got the book by Rana George which is absolutely a fantastic book and I expect to learn lots from it so I'll probably start using Lenormands more soon.

Village Witch

Gilded Reverie by Ciro Marchette
Mystical Lenormand
Under the Roses Lenormand
Enchanted Lenormand by Caitlin Matthews
Le Fanu’s Lilac Dondorf
Vintage Lenormand by TarotbySeven
Mysteries of The Old Castle (Russian)
Britta’s Lenormand (Germany)
Magisches Lenormand
Full Moon Lenormand
Celtic Lenormand
Jewelry Boxed Lenormand by TarotbySeven (Poker and Mini)
Vintage Lenormand by Rootweaver
Zingdoodle Lenormand by Rootweaver
BYO by Rootweaver
Piatnik
Blue Owl (German Version)
White Owl
Diva Lenormand by Jeri Totten MY FAVORITE!!!

I'm patiently awaiting Anna K's Lenormand and the Sunshine Lenormand.

manandcards

Mine are:

Astro Mythological (not really Lenormand)
Blue Owl (eng)
Burning Serpent Oracle
Die Zauberkarten Matthews
French Cartomancy
Game of Hope
Gilded Reverie
Le Petit Lenormand Eclectique
Lenormand de Marseilles
Lenormand Oracle Cards
New York Lenormand (Playing Card Inserts)
New York Lenormand (Smith-Waite Inserts)
The Orignal Lenormand 3rd edition. (Game of Hope design)
Wahrsagekarten
Playing Cards annotated.

Though the ones I mostly use are New York Lenormand with PC, Burning Serpent (which is and isn't Lenormand), Cetic (again mostly Lenornand) and Lenormand de Marseilles I also like the French Cartomancy cards. The Die Zauberkarten Matthews is going to take some relearning.

The thing I like most about the New York Lenormand is the clean lines some of the reprints like Blue Owl seem 'fuzzy' so I guess I want a clear reprint or a newer clean lined deck made to look old.