Gilded Tarot

December Fairy

.::Cerridwen::. said:
I just got them in the mail today and I am in love! The cards are gorgeous, and I just love the black edges! I love my Druidcraft, but this is just a whole new level of beauty!

I can't wait to own the Tarot of Dreams by the same author, they too are gorgeous.

I bought Gilded a few months ago. I think they are beautiful too. I plan to order ToD ASAP. From what I've seen on the internet. They are like looking at magic. They are gorgeous.

Maryann

got mine coming tomorrow :D

Cerridwen

I have Gilded and it is just my favourite deck and I really want Tarot of Dreams just have to do a bit of saving :D

.::Cerridwen::.

Cerridwen said:
I have Gilded and it is just my favourite deck and I really want Tarot of Dreams just have to do a bit of saving :D

LOL nice name....

Maryann

got mine, they are so beautiful :)

DarkElectric

I bought mine several weeks ago. I absolutely love it :) One of the most beautiful decks I have, and I read very well with it.

.::Cerridwen::.

DarkElectric said:
I bought mine several weeks ago. I absolutely love it :) One of the most beautiful decks I have, and I read very well with it.

Aren't they great!? I have had the best luck reading with them, I love that they follow the RWS style, but have such beautiful pictures to look at! I'm going to be doing my first reading for a non friend/family member with them tomorrow! I'm excited!

Emeraldgirl

I need to get a second copy if this deck as I have used my first copy to the point where it's becoming very worn :D

silvereye

the same thing is happening to my deck.

I've been using it quite frequently and it's starting to show on the edge. It would be so much better if Gilded Tarot is coated like the Universal Waite 1990 version.