3 Three of Cups

Vetch

Joyful collaboration, emotionally in tune.

I hope I'm right. :)

JonMAblaze

Don't forget friendship!

mystic mal

Its a commitment. A celebration. Anything where the emotions are totally fulfilled and desires and dreams have been met.

Queen of Disks

And maybe a party! :D

Vetch

Definitely a party; but when positively aspected: a party with creative activity and results and no hang-over. :)

ofbainbridge

To me 3s are about progression, moving forward, expansion, growth
The suit of Cups or Water is associated with emotion and how people navigate the flow in relationships, bonds, union, partnerships

So the 3 of cups upright could indicate a progression or development of some relationship or union...growth of some emotion or bond...

And the 3 of cups reversed could indicate problems with that progression, trouble moving forward in some relationship or union...

kglyphics

I got this card to describe the night of my sororities' formal.

danieljuk

I always remember this card as a kind of Sex and the City group of friends get together! :)
When it turns up for me it normally means good times with my girl friends, rather than a guys get together but can be any celebration

Kangiska

For me the aspect of freedom plays a role, being protected out of the views of others, not being judged

Greetings

Kangiska

louiseb

oooohhhh i love this card its get together time, party time with my friends whom i love and enjoy, theres always a night out or an excuse for a night out lol. It has to be the most fun card for me in the deck.