Stone(s) for Trusting the Universe

ThtDancerGuy

Hey all,

Long story short, I'm going through something right now that has required me to trust fully in the Universe's divine plan, but I sometimes find fear and doubt taking over and clouding my trust in what is meant to happen... Does anyone know any good stones and crystals for allowing one to be able to trust and understand the divine plan more? I know Dumortierite is good for removing fear and doubt, and I am definitely picking that one up soon, but what are some other good stones for trusting in the Universe's plan for me?

felix felicitas

Good ol' celestite (celestial quartz). I also found that celestite resonates with the recent wave/theme of wanting to fizzle back into the cosmos, a.k.a. being okay with dying in a passive-aggressive way (different than suicide), which has hit numerous "healers-and-seekers" I know.
It's also come up in matters of letting things or people go; returning them back to the universe, to stardust, and declaring it so by opening up that space.

Now, based on book prescriptions, I've seen listed for your type of fear (and protection, which can come in handy if you're in a haze of fear and doubt) stones like jet, tourmaline, apache tears, scolecite, blue kyanite. Maybe some classic rose quartz for self-trust, which will, in turn, reflect outwardly.

You might even want to give nuummite a look.

Also, a little off topic, but things like reiki, flower essences, exercise, acupuncture, and general measures of self-care are capable of shifting you into a state of security and rootedness, even perception and revelation, when you're going through a whirlwind of change.

Bonny

Hey Chris,

There's a Native American spirituality practice that a dear friend/monk shared with me years ago...

To identify a part of nature that carries the energy you are needing and speak to it directly:
"Mountain, please give me your endurance..." For example.
End with what you will give in exchange (... I will each day tell one more person about the ways we can look after the trees and stones and sool that are of You..."

Bless,
B:)

yannie

Celestite has a beautiful energy, I love it.

Moldavite is excellent too, if you're ready for it. It is a Divine stone that will wrench you to where you need to be according to the divine plan, whether you like it or not.

ThtDancerGuy

Hello,

Thank you all for replying. Yes, I have a Moldavite stone, and I know how powerful it is with the Universe, but what is strange is that for how long I've owned it I've not truly felt super connected to it... I guess that comes in its time, though. What's funny is after posting this, a couple days after, I went to my nearest spiritual shop to peruse their stones and I was drawn to a gorgeous little tumbled Amazonite stone, not really knowing about its properties or uses. Turns out Amazonite is a calming, soothing stone that quells fear and doubt in the wearer and blends intuition with left-brain processing of information, so I was Divinely guided to purchase it. It has definitely helped me to step back and trust things and their processes more. So thank you all for your help, and I will absolutely look into Celestite as well because it just sounds like something great I'll need/want down the road. :)